Broadband in barrack room?

Hey folks,
I'm currently in the process of joining the army and heard recently that in some barracks mainly the infantry ones you can get a landline phone and broadband into your room in the barracks is this at all true? And inpaticular is this available in the Royal Irish barracks in Tern Hill?

Thanks for any feed back on this, it's much appreciated.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Hey folks,
I'm currently in the process of joining the army and heard recently that in some barracks mainly the infantry ones you can get a landline phone and broadband into your room in the barracks is this at all true? And inpaticular is this available in the Royal Irish barracks in Tern Hill?

Ask your P.A she'll advise.

First post and a question like this .................... be prepared for a warm welcoming
You are learning well Padawan...........

Hey folks,

Absolutely. and enough electric sockets for you XBox,PSP AND chargers for you Ipod and mobile phone.

I've also heard tell that if they reaaly really really like you The Guard Commander at Tern Hill will come to your room after lights out and make sure you are all tucked up nice and cozy like under your Thomas The Tank Duvet.

Thanks for the sarcasm was just curious as I will be joining from southern Ireland and was just wondering how easy it would be to remain in contact with family! Nice to know every fourm has it's pricks rather than just bypassing the topic they have to leave there version of childish humor!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Thanks for the sarcasm was just curious as I will be joining from southern Ireland and was just wondering how easy it would be to remain in contact with family! Nice to know every fourm has it's pricks rather than just bypassing the topic they have to leave there version of childish humor!
Pricks you say? Do you have firm tight buttocks?

It's obviously early doors on Mad Monday.

Give me strength.

BUY A DONGLE AND LAPTOP AND A MOBILE PHONE.

I shall now carry on throwing things at the dog's head.

Thanks I'll bear that in mind.
PC World do a lappy and 3 dongley thing for £40 a month.

It might sound a lot to you in your tender years, but it's worth it.

Oh and make sure you get insurance on it. It's another £6.99 a month, but when it all goes Pete, they really do help.

Thanks The Snail that's all I needed to know!
No, you need to know, that if you don't lighten up and thicken that soft, thin skin of yours, you will not even get through Basic!.....Not to mention being ripped apart on here! :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Soldier_Why Gaming and Software 22
Goodfella Royal Signals 60
Santa_Sunday Royal Signals 18