• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

brize norton railway?

gents serious question: im due on R and R soon and need to know the closest railway station to Brize, no hire car and no rail warrent, nice one 16AA. any help will be much appreciated. flaghead

Swindon - there used to be a bus service between the air terminal and the train station, but not sure if its still operating. Used it a few times about 8 or 9 years ago and it was fine.

Oxford is your best bet I think.

FlagHead said:
gents serious question: im due on R and R soon and need to know the closest railway station to Brize, no hire car and no rail warrent, nice one 16AA. any help will be much appreciated. flaghead
I concur with box-of-frogs, Swindon is your best bet! :wink:

Happy to concede -- mother in law lives not far from Brize and uses Oxford..... but only when her broomstick is in for deep maintenance.

wg100

War Hero
Oxford. I think there is a shuttle put on to the station. Check with the movers at Brize.
Shouldn't you be getting a rail warrant at the minimum if you are coming back on R&R?

elovabloke

ADC
Strange one for RAC - as question has been answered thread locked.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Capt Jobsearch Jobs Offered 0
Capt Jobsearch Jobs Offered 0
FlagHead RAC 3