Brittneys not nuts...just guilty?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by datumhead, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Tosh. Answer is far simpler - as mad as a chocolate frog.....

2. How is shaving your head showing solidarity?

3. I think it's certainly possible. I think the combination of the marriage falling apart, the press hounding her every move, the baby, possible post-partum depression and guilt over the death of her aunt may have lead to her partying but I suspect her sudden hair loss had more to do with her upcoming custody case where hair samples may have been taken. I hope she sticks with the rehab and focuses on her child for a while and stays out of the press as much as possible. Force them to make up stuff about her again.

4. Rearrange this well know phrase or saying:

ockbolls

5. She needs some good TLC thats all.

6. Still look a damn sight better with me hanging out of her, shaved or not........especially in the Hit Me Baby One More Time kit.......

Too much Strongbow........again!!!

7. I'm with Slimey Toad on this one though more due to being blessed with low standards than too much beer.

8. When it happened to me it was a sign of being too pissed to stand up and subsequently falling asleep in the bar.

9. Stardom and all that pish gone to her head, boom boom...

No. k im off.

10. Ditto....Sunday afternoon top up following very heavy Saturday. Some wag had the bright idea of bringing in a head strimmer and I woke up on Monday morning staring in the mirror at a No.1, having lost x hours of my life!

11. atleast you had an excuse. I was trimming my bonce with a #4 attachment when it fell off.....and I did'nt notice till I had a butchered 'do on my head :oops:

Had to shave it all to allow a "rebalancing" to take place :roll:

12. in_the_cheapseats
    OI!!! I resemble that comment!!! :D

13. You owe me a new keyboard! Nice one.

We had a guy in basic, of rather dark skin and with very black hair, all tight and curly. The hair butcher turned up to give us our 'welcome to the army' haircuts and left this guy with a very discernible trench straight down the middle of his head. Sort of Mohican in reverse. He was well upset......which only made the rest of us caring souls laugh even more.