Brittany Up The Duff

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by IdleAdjt, Apr 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has finally been confirmed that Brittany Spears is in the pudding club. The big question now is what to name the child of an over-paid, trailer-trash tart?

I suggest Broccolli, Cleetus or Zulu.

2. SHE'S WHAT!!!!!! she told me she was on the Pill, that scabbie cow!!

3. .. or Blackpool.

4. How about Zinger, Whopper or Orio. :wink:

5. Stop bluffing Sabre, you know it's mine.... :D

6. Being the hick white trash she is, the real question is does she have a brother? If so you know that kid will only be able to eat apple sause through a straw.

7. Well, it's not my love child. Apparently, whacking your load in her back eye does not a baby make.

8. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

she should call it Shake, or Don't Chuck Those Bloody

9. Nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My lovely Britney. I managed to disbelieve that she ever deflowered herself with that high pitched cnut Justin, I even managed to block my ears to her 2 weddings, but not this.

I will be crying myself to sleep for weeks. :cry:

10. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Hey, at least we know that she definitely puts out.

11. She should be kept on a leash.... the vet will help her with the pup when shes ready... more PAL for the dog please

12. Oh, great.. now we'll see her bulging midriff in the cutoff tank top shoved at us in 3D...

bets on when the Baby Britney line of skank clothes for tots comes out in Walmart...

13. hope the American Child Support Agency doesn't catch up with me 8)

14. Its mine......:)

15. Your all lying , I hope!.

She told me I could not go in her front bottom as she was saving it.What for she had no idea excep she mentioned something about her Uncle- Dad and Billy bro Cletus?

Had to make do with her brown starfish.