Britsh Army!?!?!?!?!

Ok Peeps, not wanting an ear bashing but why do you in the UK/British/English army keep saying your the force in the world. I could name at least half a dozen better than yourselfs, you have a couple of descent regiments, and thats it.

Please explain
Frank_T_Tank

Frank_T_Tank said:
Ok Peeps, not wanting an ear bashing but why do you in the UK/British/English army keep saying your the force in the world. I could name at least half a dozen better than yourselfs, you have a couple of descent regiments, and thats it.

Please explain
Frank_T_Tank
Go away troll.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
Well Frank, for a start.................................you're a cnut.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Frank_T_Tank said:

Please explain
Frank_T_Tank

The British Army are without question the finest soldiers. They are the standard all others aim to and Sandhurst is were the rest of the world comes to train their armies.

Cutaway said:
Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Ditto

Frank_T_Tank said:

Please explain
Frank_T_Tank
1, You are not American
2, It should be you're not your, decent not descent and yourselves not yourselfs
3, F*ck off Chav c*nt

G

Goku

toshiba said:
Frank_T_Tank said:

Please explain
Frank_T_Tank

The British Army are without question the finest soldiers. They are the standard all others aim to and Sandhurst is were the rest of the world comes to train their armies.
Copy and paste alert!!!!!!

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/Who_has_the_best_army_in_the_world

say something original Toshiba

No I do not think we are the best in the world, that would be too uppity of us to say so. Only Armies like the French and US imagine "visions of grandeur" and trends like that. We are also not the best-equipped army either, but what makes us a cut above the rest is our ability to get a job done with as least hassle as possible. We have determination, physical strength, robustness, character, teamwork and individually to name just a few.

You my friend are a stupid little cnut for asking such a bone question, TROLL.

Whatever school taught you English is sh1t, I would ask for my money back.

ducati916 said:
No I do not think we are the best in the world, that would be too uppity of us to say so. Only Armies like the French and US imagine "visions of grandeur" and trends like that. We are also not the best-equipped army either, but what makes us a cut above the rest is our ability to get a job done with as least hassle as possible. We have determination, physical strength, robustness, character, teamwork and individually to name just a few.
Wonderfully put

On another point when since 1850 have the Yanks won a major Internetional Conflict without the Brits being there?????

( you can go earlier if you like -after all we did help you win the War of Independence!!!!)

OK Frank you name them well slate them. Put your money where you mouth is, or feck orf!.

SK

Frank_T_Tank said:
http://www.fortliberty.org/patriotic-humor/patriotic-pictures/how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Frank_T_Tank said:
I could name at least half a dozen better than yourselfs,
I heard the swiss army are quite good, they defend the pope with ony those little knives. they might look gay but if old popeys horse gets a stone in its hoof he's got the best men there.

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
There are times DB when your command of the Engish language is probably better than the Queens.

Thank you!

Latest Threads