Brits vs Septics from MN HQ

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Dec 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How nice it is that the USA is living out all the best bits from 'Grand Theft Auto'.

Orson Wells rules............... :roll:

2. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

TLF:

Like you don't have any problems with Chavs, Black Gangs, Muslim extremists and other immigrants from former colonies, etc. :roll: :wink:

3. We do but on the whole, they dont generally own a .50 Desert Eagle and try and emulate a video game.

A bobby with a whistle and a pair of shiny boots tends to settle most situations over here. Dont know of many chavs who want to level a large building with a 767 here.

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

It seems to me that 'gun crimes' are on the rise in the UK. Most shooting here in the USA is with a 9MM, not a .50 Cal Desert Eagle.

More and more of your 'Bobbies' are being armed, particularly in radio cars. As for leveling a large building, it would seem that for now trains and buses seem to be the target in the UK. I doubt that any terrorist will be dumb enough to try to use an aircraft again like 9-11. Passengers would give him/her a good shoeing!

5. Correct. Your chavs want to level large buildings with 767s here.

[​IMG]

6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Virgil:

That was a great gotcha! :lol: :lol:

How true!!! :wink:

7. Yep. You gotcha me.

Remind me how the London skyline has dramatically changed in the past oh, seven years due to terroism?

Arrogant titrash.

Even Togo think the USA deserves a good kicking due to being an arrogant bunch of fat Burger eating inbreds.

Gun crime has been on the increase in UK but if chavs and 'gangstas' wish to top each other, who are we to step in and stop them? Beats a spotty faced loner letting off 200 rounds in an upstate school doing it eh?

8. Yeah, I think you're the one who said the FDNY got what they deserved on 9/11.... over at Fivepaks, eh National Goat Blower?

9. No, I was the one that said all Americans are a bunch of fucktards who coulndt see a swarm of Jap torpedo bombers moving in if they posted the fact on youtube. Plus my user name was 'George W Bush is a shaved chimp' . Free speech? My arse.

FDNY were merly the foot soldiers of the occurances of a failing foreign policy. You however were the cause. If I was brought up in a muslim family in the middle east, I would proberly want to wear an exploding wastecoat. Deluded fuckcheese.

10. Since you weren't brought up in a muslim family in the middle-east, what's the problem, douche-bag?

11. How do you know?

For all you know, I may as well be called Ali-Alfuckmyboots and was brought up in a Jihadist camp dedicated to the overthrowing of the Vicar of Dibley.

12. Terroism? Is that you Elmer Fudd? :lol:

I've never had a tit rash. I mean after your lil' sis I've had a rash elsewhere. I wouldn't describe it as 'arrogant' more like very angry. :lol:

Welcome aboard cousin! Britain becomes the fat man of Europe. :1:

:wave:

[​IMG]

13. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Virgil:

Another good one!

Perhaps, TLF will get over his drunken rant soon. He's not making a lot of sense at this point.

14. Well what can you do, we won't change his mind.

I'd like someone from the U.K. to explain why the concentration of fat chicks in West Midlands. All I know about the place is the lyrics to some old Sex Pistols song about a 'girl from Birmingham' and her medical procedure.