Brits to sue Spams

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Nov 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No, this is not about the illegal revolt in our colonial territory in 1779

2. They could hire John Edwards as their personal injury trial lawyer...

3. I believe that to receive compensation from the US government one has to be the vicitim of friendly fire, not a victim of road rage. :roll:
  4. How about the American goverment do the people involved a favour and find out which moron they let behind the wheel so that they can sue him directly. :evil: :evil:
  5. They have about nearly 1 million morons who can get behind a wheel, how the hell will he find him within that bunch of limited DNA??
  6. Ahhh very good point. :oops: I'll just have to go to the fall back option. Bush junior is the commander in cheif so go through the chain of command find him ultimatley to blame? Would that work :?:
  7. It will get filed with his military and school records and any other records that he has so never see the light of day. Anyway with American legal arguments the victims of the accident wiil be counter sued for causing anguish to the person who ran into them.
  8. Now we have gone from limited DNA to no DNA :roll: :wink:
  9. Fair one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    On a serious note I hope that the victims got some sort of support to help them out.