Brits don't hesitate to execute Taliban captives

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by copper_knobblet, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is the journo suggesting we cap the *******? someone needs to put him right me thinks.
  2. So? 10characters..
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

According to Human Rights lawyers and the media we normally go to all the trouble of taking them back before executing them.
    In fact according to some the British Army has been shooting people out of hand since the gun was invented.
  4. The journo must have migrated from the BBC!! After all most of them think the bulk of the British Army are institutional rapists!!
  5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Eh, what the hell are you on about? Neither the video reprt or the article never states "we wouldn't hesitate to execute a captive if we thought we couldn't extract him". Or indeed anything else of such nature, just bthat a missing member of 4SCOTS has been found, condition yet unreleased to the public. The only person who tals about execution is some random anonymous poster. Whaddya on about OP?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Link please...
  7. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

errrr... the original one at the top of the page, see vid and article.
  8. Thanks, Im special. Interesting to see that neither the BBC, Telegraph nor Reuters have picked that up yet.
  9. It has. The original report was over three minutes, and I clearly remember the last few words being something like "if British troops can't get out of that situation with their captives, then they will not hesitate to execute them".
  10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You strike me as a ****ing ******. But since I live to serve, here is some advice.

Should you ever find yourself in a Court of Law, Tribunal, Court Martial, answering questions put you by Yakuza or any other sort of serious shit, try not to say "I clearly remember the last few words being something like..."

Because they will ****ing crucify you.
  11. Received and understood..
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

if they are confirmed taliban then they should be beheaded, castrated and left to be seen. not fussy about the order of bits removal either
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

the yanks used to throw them out of the choppers on the way back - maybe it can be modified as its cruel to expect someone to die by hitting the ground. a pinless grenade would help