Brits don't hesitate to execute Taliban captives

So? 10characters..

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
According to Human Rights lawyers and the media we normally go to all the trouble of taking them back before executing them.
In fact according to some the British Army has been shooting people out of hand since the gun was invented.

The journo must have migrated from the BBC!! After all most of them think the bulk of the British Army are institutional rapists!!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Watch the last 30 seconds of this report on Sky News. Apparently like the Taliban we wouldn't hesitate to execute a captive if we thought we couldn't extract him.

British Soldier 'Is Found' After Going Missing In Southern Afghanistan - Physical Status Unknown | UK News | Sky News
Eh, what the hell are you on about? Neither the video reprt or the article never states "we wouldn't hesitate to execute a captive if we thought we couldn't extract him". Or indeed anything else of such nature, just bthat a missing member of 4SCOTS has been found, condition yet unreleased to the public. The only person who tals about execution is some random anonymous poster. Whaddya on about OP?

errrr... the original one at the top of the page, see vid and article.
Thanks, Im special. Interesting to see that neither the BBC, Telegraph nor Reuters have picked that up yet.

What rampant said. Has the last 30 seconds of the report been deleted, or do you have some serious explaining to do, matey?
It has. The original report was over three minutes, and I clearly remember the last few words being something like "if British troops can't get out of that situation with their captives, then they will not hesitate to execute them".

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It has. The original report was over three minutes, and I clearly remember the last few words being something like "if British troops can't get out of that situation with their captives, then they will not hesitate to execute them".
You strike me as a ****ing ******. But since I live to serve, here is some advice.

Should you ever find yourself in a Court of Law, Tribunal, Court Martial, answering questions put you by Yakuza or any other sort of serious shit, try not to say "I clearly remember the last few words being something like..."

Because they will ****ing crucify you.

Received and understood..

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
if they are confirmed taliban then they should be beheaded, castrated and left to be seen. not fussy about the order of bits removal either

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
the yanks used to throw them out of the choppers on the way back - maybe it can be modified as its cruel to expect someone to die by hitting the ground. a pinless grenade would help

if they are confirmed taliban then they should be beheaded, castrated and left to be seen. not fussy about the order of bits removal either
Wash your mouth out now.

Confirmed Terry should be staked out.
Meat and two veg removed
Covered in Bacon fat
Said meat and two veg fed slowly into their own throats.
Left to die by bleeding to death.

Hope you stand corrected on this point.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
not far off what the sovs used to get off the wimmin, if we could persuade them to help us that would terrify the talibs - a bit of female affirmative action.

not far off what the sovs used to get off the wimmin, if we could persuade them to help us that would terrify the talibs - a bit of female affirmative action.
And what the Sovs threatened to do to certain militia in Beirut circa 1982 I have heard said.

Someone more intelligent than me is to have to explain exactly when we recognise how stone age some of them are and that being nice does not work. Terrify the ******* in obedience on pain of death of their whole family, greater family and village. Stalin did and it worked to an extent. He brought about a system that respects hard men... just ask Putin. Czech lager calling...

What rampant said. Has the last 30 seconds of the report been deleted, or do you have some serious explaining to do, matey?
Some serious explaining to do? Yeah okay...

They've replaced the original report.

The original was 5:18 seconds long and he said exactly what I said he said right at the end. If he hadn't have said those exact words I would not have bothered ARRSE with it.

There is your serious explanation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bubblehead Multinational HQ 22
D Infantry 41
W Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1