Brits develop future sniper rifle

Fronty

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
#3
They had one of those for sale for about 8 grand at a gun shop in Milton Keyens.

all you need is .50 on your ticket and you are away.
 
#4
not one of those as its semi auto and that would make you and evil killing machine
evil
evil
evil
my heads explodes from the shear evilness of it all :twisted:
 
#5
Fronty said:
They had one of those for sale for about 8 grand at a gun shop in Milton Keyens.

all you need is .50 on your ticket and you are away.
Milton Keynes? The well known centre for sporting shooting?
 
#8
Want one :)

Seems to be lighter than the Barratt too!

Wonder if allows for turning off the Semi-Auto if the shooter feels the need?
 
#9
vvaannmmaann said:
Fronty said:
They had one of those for sale for about 8 grand at a gun shop in Milton Keyens.

all you need is .50 on your ticket and you are away.
Milton Keynes? The well known centre for sporting shooting?
foodie said:
Can we consider Swindon in this scenario?
I think we could add High Wycombe to the list too. :p
 
#12
Seems a bit like the boyes anti tank rifle of ww2 vintage in appearances. Except for the mag feed from underneath.
 
#13
CC_TA said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Fronty said:
They had one of those for sale for about 8 grand at a gun shop in Milton Keyens.

all you need is .50 on your ticket and you are away.
Milton Keynes? The well known centre for sporting shooting?
foodie said:
Can we consider Swindon in this scenario?
I think we could add High Wycombe to the list too. :p
I think Bristol, Barrow in Furness and Crewe should be added to the list to :lol:
 
#14
How would anyone still manage to own a .50' ticket' and if so would the weapon need to be adapted from semi auto?
 
#16
kangorrilapig said:
How would anyone still manage to own a .50' ticket' and if so would the weapon need to be adapted from semi auto?
There are AI .50BMGs in bolt action- that's the best way to get one. You won't legally get a semi-automatic, and I believe most people couldn't afford it anyway!
 
#20
If were going for Barrow can I suggest around midday during the week, though to be fair I did see a target around at 9 this morning and without the standard issue can of Lynx super.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bubblehead Multinational HQ 22
D Infantry 41
W Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top