Brits' Big Butts Bringing Shame on the Nation

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Jun 2, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guess you can't point fingers at the bloated American tourists anymore... All those years of scarfing down dubious meat-content bangers and scarfing back curry with chips and fried Mars Bars is catching up on you Limeys [ yeah, that's it bring back sucking on limes to ' correct ' this imbalance ]..

anyway.. the secret is out and the fingerpointing has reached across the pond to make the front page of my local fishwrap...

haul out the treadmills, dust off the wieghts and incline boards... time to shape up or blub your way to an early grave...

[ wasn't it just last month everyone was worried about bulemia and anorexia? ]..

read it and weep:

Guess MDN will have to change his ARRSE moniker to reflect his new leaner image...
  2. i blame this increase in weight on the fact that bullying fat c*nts at school is frowned upon now , along with just about everything else.
    bring back lardie bashing that's what i say.
  3. Ok who ate all the Pies!!!

It really wasnt me!!! Forgot it was my rather large mate.

Anyway fat ppl rule, skinny is wrong!!!!!
  4. oh yeah, i'd much rather go out with some fat thing as opposed to some athletic little minx......... :wink:
  5. Not that I am a munter or out, just sick of skinny this skinny that!!!!!!!

Anyway thats my rant over for the day!! Also sick of pregnant women stealing my desk!!!!!!!
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Maybe, but we can blame them for inflicting the appalling processed food and chemical drinks responsible for the majority of lardism upon us.

Were it not for MacDonalds, Burger King, KFP, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola et al, we would not have been introduced to mechanically recovered meat burgers, endless preservatives, huge salt levels and e-numbers in drinks.

The US is also responsible for the invention of ready meals, thus encouraging the residents of council estates to fail in their domestic duties and succumb to wasting their benefits on disgusting concoctions so that they can spend more time in front of the tv, getting tattoos and piercings and not supervising their offspring.

Thankfully the consumption of this crap is largely restricted to common people, so I am able to retain my sylph-like form.

Curiously, no matter what their diet, QA officers seem inevitably to possess buttocks the size of Wales and the kind of personailty normally only obtainable by ingesting huge amounts of e-numbers.
  7. Sorry VB, still cannot blame them for Deep fried Mars Bars, "scrappies", deep-fried haggis( a Fort William delicacy) and chip butties.
  8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

As you say. However, these have been popular north of the border for many years, and other than the world's highest incidence of heart disease there have been no ill effects of note.

Whilst growing up in Yorkshire, I often had 'scraps' on my fish and chips - at least until they started charging for them - and remained trim and slim.

The difficulty arises when the diet consists only of shiite, whatever its origin. Another failing of the education system.

I have described, in another thread, my proposal for taxation by body weight, which would provide a practical and efficient way for the porcine to contribute to health care acording to their increased need.
  9. (A) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    (B) On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    (C) The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    (D) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
    (E) Conclusion: Eat & drink what you like.
    It's speaking English that kills you.

10. Who let them film all those QA's anyway whatever happened to security :evil: :twisted:
  11. I lived in Australia for a couple of years at the turn of the millennium, the two things I noticed on my return were that all the banks in my local High street had turned into pubs and all the people in those pubs were hugely fat. The Ozzies were no lightweights but if they wanted a social life they did some form of sport, followed by copious amounts of drinking. Mrs Wobbly worked in the local hospital and even the nurses who were of elephantine proportions played table tennis.

The other thing we seem to have lost is our self conciousness about being fat. If you were fat in the past it was time to put on a mu mu. These days if your a massive biffer, it appears to be ok to wear hot pants and a crop top. Why? You can't think you look good with your muffin top and bingo wings hanging out for all to see.

FYI, I'm currently 10 pounds overweight but I exercise three times a week(hate it cos I'm lazy) and I occasionally give up booze for extended periods if my waist line starts to get a bit generous. Mrs (Dr) Wobbly gives me less grief if I start to show signs of the six pack that I used too have.
  12. That should never be ok.... It is never ok.... Unless of course you're the biffer in question. I always wonder what they see when they look in the mirror.....
  13. Good thread...why was it binned one wonders...
  14. So how does that apply to the Scots?
  15. A thin person therefore I have anorexia