Britons jailed for four years in Dubai on drug offences

But they is Bwitish and abwoard and must be innocent according to sky! They as been set up by that nasty foreignor mista...

Me I agree with what you said.

I replaced the batteries on my Sympathy meter to make sure it was working fine, it was, registering a big fat zero.

They have been claiming that they were torchered, well my heart bleeds. they knew the cons and were lucky to get such a lite jail period.

Their Mums were on the TV giving interviews of how awful it is that they've been tortured making out that they are innocent. I hope the Arabs throw away the key!! If that was me, my dad would have been on the news saying.. 'serves the bastard right!!'

Why the fuck has David Cameron to poke his snout in on their behalf? We don't want the shitbags back ever.

Well the Mongs could have got the death penalty, so they got off lightly. Tough shit, do drugs suffer the consequences.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Their Mums were on the TV giving interviews of how awful it is that they've been tortured making out that they are innocent. I hope the Arabs throw away the key!! If that was me, my dad would have been on the news saying.. 'serves the bastard right!!'
Weird when I was in Dubai last year nothing happened to me and I went about my business, then I never have anything to do with drugs. Weird how they're always innocent, then probably shows how they were brought up.

Unbelievable, we have spent millions trying to get rid of one scumbag and yet here we are going to spend truckloads to get three lowlife scumbags back in country.

You couldn't make it up.....

They must have checked up on the consequences of getting caught doing what they planned to do, so no sympathy. If they didn't, then they're even more stupid than first appearances would suggest, so no sympathy.

Dubai has it about right. A modern warm Emirate, where they are prepared to relax their Muslim laws a little (or work around them) so that they can welcome tourists in. Just don't take the piss or you're fucked.

As was my giveafuckometer
Is that the Mk IV? I have the Mk V, and it did twitch once, but then it's very sensitive, and was probably reacting to and induced fuck caused by a strong one given on another thread.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru