Britons jailed for four years in Dubai on drug offences

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CptDanjou, Apr 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But they is Bwitish and abwoard and must be innocent according to sky! They as been set up by that nasty foreignor mista...

Me I agree with what you said.
  2. Fuck me! You were reading my mind, there are plenty of drugs floating about the UAE, but you have to have the right sponsor to get them through, any self entrepreneurial stylee will be jumped upon!
  3. I replaced the batteries on my Sympathy meter to make sure it was working fine, it was, registering a big fat zero.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. As was my giveafuckometer
    • Like Like x 1
  5. They have been claiming that they were torchered, well my heart bleeds. they knew the cons and were lucky to get such a lite jail period.
  6. I feel so sorry for these "Brits"....oh wait, I don't. Hahahahahahaha
  7. Edit. Mong post.
  8. Their Mums were on the TV giving interviews of how awful it is that they've been tortured making out that they are innocent. I hope the Arabs throw away the key!! If that was me, my dad would have been on the news saying.. 'serves the bastard right!!'
    • Like Like x 4
  9. If my mum looked like Grant Cameron's then I'd probably be taking lots of drugs too.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is that like getting tortured with a torch?

My giveafuckometer was reading zero too. Fuck 'em.
  11. Yeah, they were batteried.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Why the fuck has David Cameron to poke his snout in on their behalf? We don't want the shitbags back ever.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Well the Mongs could have got the death penalty, so they got off lightly. Tough shit, do drugs suffer the consequences.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Weird when I was in Dubai last year nothing happened to me and I went about my business, then I never have anything to do with drugs. Weird how they're always innocent, then probably shows how they were brought up.
    • Like Like x 1