Britons arrested in Greek sex competition

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Jul 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Where's the video?

3. Soaring summer temperatures and sandy beaches my hoop......... we know what they are going for!!

Taxi :twisted:

4. For those interested, the cheapest flight to Zakynthos tomorrow is £114.

5. I'm totally disgusted that this sort of behaviour goes on where people are on holiday to relax....... where did you say it was, just so I can make absolutely sure I don't accidently book a holiday there!!!!

*google, cheap flights....Zakynthos..........and I get paid you say!*

6. Greek style sex was different to this in my youth.

7. Good girils and paid for it as well hope they kept the prize money how was the winner decided????

8. Not as disgusted as the nine husbands who will have to post bail for their wives :lol:

9. 'Hi hubby, i've got some good news and some bad news, the bad news is that i've been arrested for entering a blowjob competition, the good news is i won with a score of 43'

:lol:

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Usually the first girl to get a mouthful is the winner. Or so a mate told me. Popular sport in clubs in Budapest. He says.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

"I was fit up I tell's yer darling! I entered a sausage eating contest, honest! It was only when I realised they weren't cooked and the rozzers turned up that I found out I'd been unfaithful!"

12. "In recent years, Laganas has established itself as one of Greece's most popular destinations for twenty-something holidaymakers and is known for its wild party scene."

Now my question is, what were the other 14 people doing ? Makes you wonder what the world is coming to. What is an oral sex competition anyway ?

We used to have, build the highest sandcastle competition on holiday and not this sort of sordid behaviour. I'm ashamed that these ladies took money and didn't donate it to the local foster home.

13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Are this lot the bored housewives of the bar trashers formerly posted to Dhekhalia then?

14. How did all those tramps get to Zakynthos?

15. Why wasn't that RMP chick there?? Oh, that's right, she missed the competition as she had to rock up to a court session ;)