Britons arrested in Greek sex competition

Reuters - Monday, July 14 10:53 amATHENS (Reuters) - Nine British women were facing prostitution charges after being arrested at the weekend for taking part in an oral sex competition in the Greek holiday island of Zakynthos, police said on Monday.

Six British and six Greek men, including two bar owners, were also charged in the incident, which took place at Laganas beach in the south of the Ionian island, which lies off the west coast of mainland Greece, police said.

The women, who came to the popular resort on holiday, had been paid to take part in the competition, which was video recorded and was to be posted on the Internet, police said.

The men were charged with encouraging obscene behaviour.

In recent years, Laganas has established itself as one of Greece's most popular destinations for twenty-something holidaymakers and is known for its wild party scene.

Around 15 million people -- a fifth of them British -- visit the eastern Mediterranean country each year, drawn by its soaring summer temperatures, azure waters and sandy beaches

oldbaldy

LE
Where's the video?

Soaring summer temperatures and sandy beaches my hoop......... we know what they are going for!!

Taxi :twisted:

For those interested, the cheapest flight to Zakynthos tomorrow is £114.

I'm totally disgusted that this sort of behaviour goes on where people are on holiday to relax....... where did you say it was, just so I can make absolutely sure I don't accidently book a holiday there!!!!

*google, cheap flights....Zakynthos..........and I get paid you say!*

HarryPalmer said:
Reuters - Monday, July 14 10:53 amATHENS (Reuters) - Nine British women were facing prostitution charges after being arrested at the weekend for taking part in an oral sex competition in the Greek holiday island of Zakynthos, police said on Monday.

Six British and six Greek men, including two bar owners, were also charged in the incident, which took place at Laganas beach in the south of the Ionian island, which lies off the west coast of mainland Greece, police said.

The women, who came to the popular resort on holiday, had been paid to take part in the competition, which was video recorded and was to be posted on the Internet, police said.

In recent years, Laganas has established itself as one of Greece's most popular destinations for twenty-something holidaymakers and is known for its wild party scene.

Around 15 million people -- a fifth of them British -- visit the eastern Mediterranean country each year, drawn by its soaring summer temperatures, azure waters and sandy beaches
Good girils and paid for it as well hope they kept the prize money how was the winner decided????

charlotte-the-harlot said:
I'm totally disgusted that this sort of behaviour goes on where people are on holiday to relax....... where did you say it was, just so I can make absolutely sure I don't accidently book a holiday there!!!!

Not as disgusted as the nine husbands who will have to post bail for their wives :lol:

'Hi hubby, i've got some good news and some bad news, the bad news is that i've been arrested for entering a blowjob competition, the good news is i won with a score of 43'

:lol:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
easesprings said:
HarryPalmer said:

Good girils and paid for it as well hope they kept the prize money how was the winner decided????
Usually the first girl to get a mouthful is the winner. Or so a mate told me. Popular sport in clubs in Budapest. He says.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
"I was fit up I tell's yer darling! I entered a sausage eating contest, honest! It was only when I realised they weren't cooked and the rozzers turned up that I found out I'd been unfaithful!"

"In recent years, Laganas has established itself as one of Greece's most popular destinations for twenty-something holidaymakers and is known for its wild party scene."

Now my question is, what were the other 14 people doing ? Makes you wonder what the world is coming to. What is an oral sex competition anyway ?

We used to have, build the highest sandcastle competition on holiday and not this sort of sordid behaviour. I'm ashamed that these ladies took money and didn't donate it to the local foster home.

How did all those tramps get to Zakynthos?

Why wasn't that RMP chick there?? Oh, that's right, she missed the competition as she had to rock up to a court session ;)

This sort of behaviour cheapens the name of our fine country in the eyes of johnny foreigner!!!!!!!! It really does stick in one's throat

One question about this competition: who came first?

Sorry, mate. I'm on the bus these days.

Really Charlotte and I thought you were prim and proper :wink: :wink: :wink:

FABLONBIFFCHIT said:

Really Charlotte and I thought you were prim and proper :wink: :wink: :wink:

She couldnt even spell prim and proper :wink: :wink: :wink: