Britons accused of Pigeon Tossing

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Raven2008, Nov 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Daily wail head on " And the Poles have the cheek to come over here and eat all the carp out of our rivers". Daily wail head off. :)

2. fined for killing diseased flying rats ... where do the poles think they are? Britain?!

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

And the Pike!

4. "She also said she did not know whether the pigeons survived."

What kind of prosecutor is she?

5. Scandalous. I like to know what the government are doing about it. If I were to take the law into my own hands , I'm sure that I would be thrown into the back of a police van, locked in a cell with no windows for six hours and hauled infront of the courts.
    As a law abiding tax payer I really do despare.
    Will the last one to leave the counrty switch of the light . etc , etc , bleat , bleat. :x :wink:

6. And the Swans.

All animals have the right to be treated humanely. Except for chavs and hoodies.

7. And Barbecueing Swans........When plod told them off [ yes, told them off] they said it was normal where they come from.

8. Good! Flying filth!

9. Am I the only one who was expecting something totally different from this story?

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Bring it on.

Have you seen the price of pigeons in the shops these days?
    I used to get them for £0.50 - now it's cheaper to buy a decent sized chicken.

[in view of thread title, all potentially misleading reference to cat-w*nking tweezers deleted]

11. You are a sick man VM. :)