Britney Spears finally gone over the edge?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jan 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "...hordes of paparazzi, stretchered out of her Los Angeles home and into a waiting ambulance ...."

She didn't look that fat when I last saw her ...

2. Blogg your title really cheered me up for a few seconds as i thought it was going to end in over the edge of a cliff :evil:

Did they really need that many police, fire crews etc to lift her onto the stretcher or did the just want to get on TV :?

Kevin Kn*bcheese needs to hire two new body guards if they werent brave enough to kick her back doors in and take the kids back ...puffs.

3. msr

msr LE

Who cares?

4. Good to see a 'celebrity goes mental' story preoccupying the news resources of The Thunderer.

It'll be all over page three of tomorrow's Daily Torygraph as well.

More importantly is she wearing a syrup or has she decided to go with the 'look I've got hair' look?

5. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

6. Hope paris hilton gets it next both 02 thieves

7. Thats one hell of a lot of public expense for a peice of trailer trash.

8. Off her face on drugs and the like and yet still remembers to show her ladies bits to the news helicopter, you have to give her points for trying ;)

Roll on the funeral though.

9. Id rather have paris hilton sitting on my face than that bloated septic chav.

10. yeah id fcuk her........ with a chainsaw, she is a bloated chav, just becuase she is rich, she is the jade goody of USA

11. [​IMG]

"chubby goes a bit mental"

12. Quite. Just another day in LA.

13. You know what?

I don't give a monkeys arrse!

A few years ago she sung 'Baby One More Time' dressed like every dirty old mans dream girl and earned quite a bit of money from it. Now she has been married twice, the first lasting only 55 hours, the second lasted a bit longer but ended due to 'irreconcilable differences' and she lost custody of her two children due to being involved in a hit and run whilst driving without a licence.

Why should anybody feel sorry for somebody who has behaved in such a childish way for most of their adult life?

14. It started so well, where did it all go wrong, why do famous people go nuts in the end and fcuk up everything ?