British War Memorial Desecrated

I've posted this story here because Forastero and his lickspittle lackey Rumplestiltskin thought this story was "Dull".

I think it was because I was critical of their employer the BBC, who covered the decescration of French muslim graves in France, but were silent about their friends Hamas blowing up a British War Memorial in Gaza.

The story was covered in the Israeli press however

Story in the Israeli press

I wonder how many other BBC employess and Islamic apologists we have on this site?

oldbaldy

LE
I just think your a bone head.

The_Dajal said:
I've posted this story here because Forastero and his lickspittle lackey Rumplestiltskin thought this story was "Dull".

I think it was because I was critical of their employer the BBC, who covered the decescration of French muslim graves in France, but were silent about their friends Hamas blowing up a British War Memorial in Gaza.

I wonder how many other BBC employess and Islamic apologists we have on this site?
wrong forum for the topic.
and wrong entrance for a mong.

tool.

Wibble. :roll:

You are Mohemmed Fayed and I claim my moon cheese.

The_Dajal said:
Ah! the Usual Suspects crawl out from under their stones
and the new forum troll is off to a flying start. crack on wnaker.

The_Dajal said:

Perhaps if your other post had actually been about the war grave and not some pointless, irrelevant and incorrect rant about the BBC it may have been more successful.
But you're not bright enough to figure that out are you, lofty.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Israeli press you say?

Fuck off Mora. You're so obvious you make Chubb look like a master of subterfuge.

oldbaldy

LE
The_Dajal said:
Interesting how none of you have any comments on the actual topic.
Well take the hint & p!ss off.

You either suffer from Internet tourette's, or ADSD. There are four random possible topics in your opening posts. Which one should we comment on?

And 'liberal' isn't an insult among people with an understanding of the English language. Donkey felcher is, though.

The_Dajal said:
Interesting how none of you have any comments on the actual topic.

Typical liberal reaction.
interesting to note that you are too idle to try a search of the forums to see if this topic or any similar has been done previously, or it would seem to have bothered to check out the forums for a while first to gauge reaction before posting your lowbrow alarmist agenda.

Typical blinkered moronic behaviour.