British values mean nothing to me, but the money does....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Fat_Assassin, May 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The gipsy mother who forced her daughter of 13 to marry a 14-year-old boy yesterday dismissed British values as irrelevant to her.

"Just because I live in Britain doesn't mean I've got to behave the way you lot think is right. I'll live my life the way I want and that includes the way I bring up my kids.

"I don't care what the neighbours think, or social services. It's not my problem people around here don't understand our culture and values."

Neighbours say the family, who live on benefits and do not pay rent, are terrorising the street by playing loud music late at night, throwing rubbish into neighbours' gardens and spitting on their windows.

:x :x :x Why am I not fecking surprised? :x :x :x
  2. Sitting back waiting for the apologists to rubbish the story because it was reported by the Daily Mail, come on guys you know who you are.
  3. ******* peg sellers
  4. Simple (final?) solution.

1 Pikey + 1 properly aimed bullet = a cleaner Britain :)
  5. Hard to tell which is lowest form of algae - chav or pikey?

Should they all be shot in the interests of public decency?
  6. And how long before the happy couple start producing their own offspring as is their human rights protected so well by this wonderful Government........

If you dont like British Values, you know what to do - feckoff out of it....

Stop their benefits
  7. These people are vital and are to be encouraged After all, they vote Labour.
  8. And the people where i am say ' why did you leave the UK you must be mad'!!!!!!!!
  9. the ploblem with the UK is that its easy to swing the lead and take the pi*s out of the system, these scum are no diff from the chav scum that have been doing it here for years.

entry to work/live here should be by visa only, based on a points system depending on skills/job and the need for labour on the work market (like they do down under).

there should be NO rights to benefits unless you have allready paid into the system for a while. and this should apply to ALL.

as for this 'Marriage'............ its nothing but a form of child abuse and should be treated as such.

scum is scum.

rant off, (with a moan gripe whine spit hiss bile fizz ect ect)
  10. He looks far too spindly to be able to tarmac a drive.
  11. Pikey mum said "Just because I live in Britain doesn't mean I've got to behave the way you lot think is right. I'll live my life the way I want and that includes the way I bring up my kids."

Well, we´ll cut your benefits then. To, er, nothng.
  12. Her mother insisted the young couple had not consummated the marriage and that she will not allow her daughter to have sex until she is 18.

So... who believes this? Baby = more money
  13. In days of yore, there was something of a romantic honour to the Romanys and Gypsies. They cut about in caravans living off the land (probably scrumping and poaching also) earning money from hard graft.

Now they are just a bunch of layabouts and con merchants in the main.

Have a gypsi lifestyle by all means, but don´t try to get the best of btoh worlds.
  14. I am totally outraged! Where was my feckin invite?