British troops haul Ridgback in Helmand marathon

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by MoD_RSS, Jun 14, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  2. How about this for an MOD feed.......

'Desk beaurocrat feeding pointless MOD propaganda has job axed and salary spent on something worthwhile instead......

I await with baited breath the next MOD RSS feed.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I wish I had time on tour to **** around pulling things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sneer not chaps, after SDSR2, we'll probably be down to towing the things as we won't have any money to fill them up.

5. Good to see nicely ironed combats though. Important things like that will win us the war in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh look a fat useless b*stard who never deploys leaving the slim boys to get spammed again & again ;-)

7. Are those combats the stretchy version from Primark?

There'll be a few REMFs hobbling around for the next few days. I wonder which senior NCO bullied them into doing that......

8. Ah, the razors edge of the British war machine, ofr.

9. You call her fat? Are you having a tin bath? She is positively svelte for a loggie female.

I wonder if all of them volunteered to do that in their downtime or they were voluntold.

10. Not even close, she is sooooo doable, even in an alcohol free zone

11. Note that her mong-harness is rated to 11,000 pounds.

12. After getting hammered on 10 liners for 6 months we got to run around in a bastard EOD suit days few before our flight home whilst plenty of the ech/REMF element were "busy" handing over or manning the water station or tin rattling. Cheers ech!