British troops being sent to Poland to help with migrant problem

Agree with this and would also add Pakistan to the list of states to worry about. They do have nukes, and the governments (if you can call them that) over the years seem to be somewhat fleeting. Worryingly the population there seems more authoritarian than most of the governments, which is unusual.

Agreed, but I worry just slightly less about Pakistan than Iran / NK.
Pakistans nukes appear to be solely reserved for the' bloody Indians'.
They can deal with China up north with pick-helves.
Kashmir with pick- helves, tear gas and a couple of bullets.
And they play cricket.

Less worries about them than Iran / NK

Allan74

Old-Salt
I think this is it, chaps.

Time to dust off the old Survive To Fight manual, dig out the old woollen socks and berets.

Belarus wants nukes in the south and west, as well as turning the lights off in Western Europe for a third of their energy requirements and hey presto, one of the most dangerous situation since the Cuban missile crisis.

Except that our politicians are buffoons.
Then if Belarus f67ks over the UK, then that's what we've got n-weapons for, isn't it. For decades, the RN have done nothing but polish their rockets, time the f67kers were unwrapped (for the sake of clarity: the Nukes I mean, not RN Personnel)...where is our Gen Jack D. Ripper....?

Then if Belarus f67ks over the UK, then that's what we've got n-weapons for, isn't it. For decades, the RN have done nothing but polish their rockets, time the f67kers were unwrapped (for the sake of clarity: the Nukes I mean, not RN Personnel)...where is our Gen Jack D. Ripper....?

Step away from the bottle !
Go to bed and come to chat tomorrow

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Start to really worry if they can reach Hawaii.
Anywhere with a US presence or interest really, including Okinawa, Guam, Wake, Marshall Islands etc. Should these places be attacked with anything from Kim, then NK will receive the might of the Land of the Free very quickly indeed. If they attacked the Aluitians, Alaska or Hawaii, then even more rapidly. The free World just has to hope that the interceptors work well on the day of the race...

Agreed, but I worry just slightly less about Pakistan than Iran / NK.
Pakistans nukes appear to be solely reserved for the' bloody Indians'.
They can deal with China up north with pick-helves.
Kashmir with pick- helves, tear gas and a couple of bullets.
And they play cricket.

Less worries about them than Iran / NK

Jeremy Clarkson said he once met a Pakistani who had been fairly senior in their nuclear weapons program. Clarkson asked if their nukes could hit New Delhi.

"To be honest, we'd be lucky to hit India", the Pakistani replied.

Ex-Ten

War Hero
Priti Patel has everything under control.
Those words give me the terrors!

Doomed.jpg

Ex-Ten

War Hero
France is doing to us what the belo-russians are doing to the Poles. the British army would be better deployed on the beaches of Kent tonight.
Screw that, our SF should be in northern France fcuking up the traffickers operations (with extreme prejudice).

Allan74

Old-Salt
Jeremy Clarkson said he once met a Pakistani who had been fairly senior in their nuclear weapons program. Clarkson asked if their nukes could hit New Delhi.

"To be honest, we'd be lucky to hit India", the Pakistani replied.
If Iran does anything silly, then Iran gets turned into a glass floored self lighting car park.

As to Kim in NK, the US would remove NK from the stream of mankind if Kim tried anything stupid.

Allan74

Old-Salt
Screw that, our SF should be in northern France fcuking up the traffickers operations (with extreme prejudice)er.
Yep....chopping any and all threats... the traffickers, the friends of the traffickers, the families of the traffickers, the person that sold the boat to the traffickers and the traffickers pets....

...but with no publicity or wibble afterwards and disappear the bodies.

By the third time Allah and his mates have all gone, Allah IV might well think twice, and if Allah IV tries it, then Allah V might be the one who declines the option to keep trafficking.

Harsh, vicious and violent...but will save lives in the long run.

And another 150 from 32 Regt RE, announced today, to assist Poland. Covered in RSS announcement, on ARRSE, and in several MSM if you search for it.

Not sure what happened to the ones we sent to Poland a few weeks ago, at the beginning of this thread 12 November ?!

Latest Threads