British teacher charged in the Sudan.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ozduke, Nov 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You would have thought that she might have spotted the potential problem. Total lack of cultural awareness I would say.

2. Done to death already

3. Already, I thought she'd get a trial at least, seems a little harsh.

Taxi, coat.

4. I have decided to call my toilet Muhammad.

5. Careful or they'll send round a 30 stone guy to try and wind you up. Yes you guessed it...............................................................................................................a Fat Wah.

6. What happened to the teddy bear? Was it stoned to death? Or beheaded?

[​IMG]

7. As said previously, there must have been a "total lack of cultural awareness" amongst the children, the parents and the other teaching staff all of whom knew about the name but didn't have a problem with it.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Stone the kids is what I say, and then the parents for failing to instill in the little scrotes the social norms concerning Allah (May his blessings fill your house with joy) and Mohamed (war, beheadings and exploding towers be upon him).

9. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

they should be grateful teachers go over there ... and a simple 'give it another name please' would have done anyway

religion seems to be the root of all evil

10. It shows that she is lacking a bit of common sense, maybe she should try another job, health and safety springs to mind.

11. Of course the law in which she transgressed against has sense written all over it.

12. No carelessness here:
    Obviously she was no harmless "teacher" but rather a wily assassin bent on nothing short of dismantling Islam, one toy at a time. She deserves no less than the maximum penulty.

13. [align=center][​IMG][/align]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hlMK7tCks&feature=related