British tank crushes German teenage learner's car

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'll say, "Oops."

Jarrod in 3, 2 ...

She was bloody lucky the driver was on the ball otherwise her name would now be Splatz.

I'm impressed.
It actually IS a tank this time :)

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do you mean the thread about a "British tank crashes into German couple's garden fence"?
Yes except today there has been lots of discussion on that thread about this.

Good panel beater will sort that out. Didn't think we still had MBT's to avoid anyway,so quite impressed.

Probably not what they had in mind when they set out to play a game of squash.

Am I a bad person for snorting with laughter at the thread title, and then bursting into laughter when I saw the photo? Good hit!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It may be news to the SA80 generation but this was a semi-regular occurrence back in the days of THAT rifle.

Do they still hang spare fuel in drums on the back? I thought that was stopped decades ago, due to the number of barbecued boxheads crashing into back of a panzer and dislodging same.

It may be news to the SA80 generation but this was a semi-regular occurrence back in the days of THAT rifle.
Yeah, but that's because you were always crashing out on Active Edge pissed as farts.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
So as to meet the Russians on equal terms.
I wouldn't go that far. I've never heard of British squaddies spreading shoe polish on bread in the hope that the alcohol will soak in and maybe not make them go blind when they eat it.

I wouldn't go that far. I've never heard of British squaddies spreading shoe polish on bread in the hope that the alcohol will soak in and maybe not make them go blind when they eat it.
That's because we had Brasso!

Last edited:
Do they still hang spare fuel in drums on the back? I thought that was stopped decades ago, due to the number of barbecued boxheads crashing into back of a panzer and dislodging same.
No mate. Two drums of Herfy.