British Tank Commander leaks classified documents...........for a video game?!

VLTR

Clanker
I am a War Thunder player, and recently there has been a furor within the community of said game.
War Thunder, is a Russian vehicular combat multiplayer video game. You basically fight other players in tanks, planes, and etc. To put the situation simply, the Challenger 2, a very well known british tank, performs very very bad in the game.

A player, who claims to be a TC in the British Army, decides that this lackluster performance is unrealistic, so he posts documents in WT's forum regarding the Challenger 2, in hopes of bettering the tank and making it more accurate. The game devs found out about the documents, and informed the MoD about it, and the MoD replied that the documents were actually classified, so the devs took it down. Have anyone in ARRSE heard about this? What do you think will happen to this TC?

Pulls up chair......
Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 07.23.03.png

I am a War Thunder player, and recently there has been a furor within the community of said game.
War Thunder, is a Russian vehicular combat multiplayer video game. You basically fight other players in tanks, planes, and etc. To put the situation simply, the Challenger 2, a very well known british tank, performs very very bad in the game.

A player, who claims to be a TC in the British Army, decides that this lackluster performance is unrealistic, so he posts documents in WT's forum regarding the Challenger 2, in hopes of bettering the tank and making it more accurate. The game devs found out about the documents, and informed the MoD about it, and the MoD replied that the documents were actually classified, so the devs took it down. Have anyone in ARRSE heard about this? What do you think will happen to this TC?
No didn't hear about this.

Did hear about some Devgru operators getting into hot water over a Rainbow Six game they were technical advisors on

syrup

LE
I think maybe I'll go all in and have two sausages for breakfast?

Have you recently been awarded the V.C sir?
What in Gods name makes you think you can dispense with centauries of tradition in one throwaway line.
It this type of cavalier thinking that will lead to the degrading of the Armed Forces.

"I can assure you sir that even her Majesty during her service in WW2 heard the immortal line "one ******* sausage ma'am"

Lets not hear any more of this type of talk on these boards I am prepared to put it down to a genuine mistake this time and lets have no more said on the matter

I believe it was an AESP, the country is doomed!

Have you recently been awarded the V.C sir?
What in Gods name makes you think you can dispense with centauries of tradition in one throwaway line.
It this type of cavalier thinking that will lead to the degrading of the Armed Forces.

"I can assure you sir that even her Majesty during her service in WW2 heard the immortal line "one ******* sausage ma'am"

Lets not hear any more of this type of talk on these boards I am prepared to put it down to a genuine mistake this time and lets have no more said on the matter
I'm a civvy now... I bought them:relax:

Does that look legit to you?
I believe it was an AESP, the country is doomed!
I did hear one person suggest if the Russians haven't already got the AESP's then they're even shitter than we thought.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Herrrrump dam fellow should be horse whipped for such impertinence.

I can assure you sir that cook will only be serving one sausage in Fortress Syrup this morning or I'll know the reason why

and here it is

1627483378078.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
You can all eff right the eff off. I've just been round the corner and bought Jesse Smith's own-manufacture Gloucester Old Spot sausages - and matching chipolatas - so I shall be having *two* sausages at least.

Latest Threads