British soldiers thrown off train near Russian border 'for being drunk and disorderly'

NuggetBks

Old-Salt
From the comic book that is the Mirror - “The troops were seized over the weekend by local police in Jogeva, near Estonia’s border with Russia following reports they were intimidating the civilians by being loud“

From the comic book that is the Mirror - “The troops were seized over the weekend by local police in Jogeva, near Estonia’s border with Russia following reports they were intimidating the civilians by being loud“

Up holding the British Army Traditions in Europe since 1945.

Some locals have no sense of humour.

It could have been worse for the Estonian locals.

It could have been the Red Hoard moving west Raping and Pillaging as per 1943 onwards.

The Estonians will be crying out for the 'loud' British Squaddies then.

It could have been the Red Hoard moving west Raping and Pillaging as per 1943 onwards.

Upholding traditions! Where were the Russian hookers complaining they had not been paid? fings aint wot they used to be?

For forty years that was the response from whining squaddies to West German civilians who complained about rowdy, drunken and violent behaviour.

"If it wasnae ferruz it'd be the feckin' Russkies."

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Too loud and drunk for even the Russkis to handle.

Makes you proud to be British.

It’s Estonia. Where we are their bulwark against the Russkies.
Being Brits, they go on the lash. Blokes get bored, booze is cheap. Mischief is made. It’s not the first time for us in Estonia, and not the last.
Many on here spent many years doing the same in BFG. The Europeans don’t go for public drunkenness.
Bit of a non-story.

Were they thrown off the train whilst it was moving?

Upholding traditions! Where were the Russian hookers complaining they had not been paid? fings aint wot they used to be?
Was some absolute belter Russian hookers in Hameln, one in particular was absolutely stunning. I still wonder to this very day if she was the one that shared her warts with me.

For forty years that was the response from whining squaddies to West German civilians who complained about rowdy, drunken and violent behaviour.

"If it wasnae ferruz it'd be the feckin' Russkies."

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Don't go bringing the bloody French into it.

Was some absolute belter Russian hookers in Hameln, one in particular was absolutely stunning. I still wonder to this very day if she was the one that shared her warts with me.
Ugh. Better get some creme from the M.O. for that.

Latest Threads