British soldiers arrested for firearm and drug smuggling attempt...

P

Prefect

"Lemar Loveless, top right, was described as the mastermind behind the plot"

Mastermind! :)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
One of them is/was RMP! The monkey ****.

Oh no! Not again.

Oh no - the same as a few days ago!

Whatever else there is about this case, the sentences are too low in my opinion.

The death and misery that could have come from this escapade if they got away with it deserves the toughest of sentencing. The fact that they got caught and so this was avoided is no mitigating factor to me.

500g of cocaine was found in an Army issue boot covered in duct tape and curry powder to disguise the smell, I would have the thought the boot would have been enough.
Which recruiter thet this motly crew in?

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm surprised Bottom Left could be parted from the cookhouse long enough to be a Drug Dealer.

Drug dealers joining the British Army - they must have been hoping for a tour of Afghanistan, so they could bring in heroin in vast quantities. They certainly wouldn't be the first. During the Vietnam War, a US Army sergeant was tasked with loading the coffins to take dead servicemen home. He had connections with New York gangsters, and used to smuggle drugs in the coffins.

BBC News - Guns and drugs smuggling soldiers jailed

This is an interesting one. Anyone know what unit they're from?
Well in the article it states the following!!!!
Laurent is a trooper with the Queen's Royal Hussars and Wright is a lance corporal with the Royal Logistics Corps.

Dyce and Loveless were former troopers in the Queen's Royal Hussars. They were all based in Germany.

Marshalleck was their civilian contact in London.

I seriously don't get the deal about drugs, legalise them all. Sell them over the counter in "head clubs" that require registration to ensure of age and a clean bill of mental health.

If they enjoy it.. Great, If they O/D and die... Tough.

Take their money, take the tax.

Stop crims and terrs earning bucketloads from the black economy and save law enforcement and the armed forces spunking away millions trying to stop people who want to pump shit into their own bodies from doing so....

We've been trying to stop it for over a century, it's not working it's not going to work.

I seriously don't get the deal about drugs, legalise them all. Sell them over the counter in "head clubs" that require registration to ensure of age and a clean bill of mental health.

If they enjoy it.. Great, If they O/D and die... Tough.

Take their money, take the tax.

Stop crims and terrs earning bucketloads from the black economy and save law enforcement and the armed forces spunking away millions trying to stop people who want to pump shit into their own bodies from doing so....

We've been trying to stop it for over a century, it's not working it's not going to work.
But it's a war innit....and there will be far fewer TV shows with cops and gangs running around.

Latest Threads