British soldiers arrested for firearm and drug smuggling attempt...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bingobongo, Jan 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bloody disgrace - they look like yardies!

2. "Lemar Loveless, top right, was described as the mastermind behind the plot"

Mastermind! :)
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The ex-British military unit? Just a guess.

Jesus. It is embarrassing enough for honest drug smugglers when wankstains like this give the job a bad name. It does not help that fuckwits start 20 threads about it on ARRSE. So pack it in. All right?
  4. One of them is/was RMP! The monkey ****.
  5. What part of regimental policeman don't you understand?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Oh no! Not again.

Oh no - the same as a few days ago!
  7. Erm which one was the brains or brain cell behind it all i wonder... they all look like thick as fu*k gangster types
  8. QRH and RLC. The filthy REMFs.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Whatever else there is about this case, the sentences are too low in my opinion.

The death and misery that could have come from this escapade if they got away with it deserves the toughest of sentencing. The fact that they got caught and so this was avoided is no mitigating factor to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. 500g of cocaine was found in an Army issue boot covered in duct tape and curry powder to disguise the smell, I would have the thought the boot would have been enough.
    Which recruiter thet this motly crew in?
  11. I'm surprised Bottom Left could be parted from the cookhouse long enough to be a Drug Dealer.
  12. Drug dealers joining the British Army - they must have been hoping for a tour of Afghanistan, so they could bring in heroin in vast quantities. They certainly wouldn't be the first. During the Vietnam War, a US Army sergeant was tasked with loading the coffins to take dead servicemen home. He had connections with New York gangsters, and used to smuggle drugs in the coffins.