British soldier sex slaves

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Cornfed, May 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040507/325/et1ec.html

8O

2. Doesn't that go against Muslim teachings about women? Clerics’ giving the go ahead to what is effectively rape !! Jeeeezus, religious leaders?? My ARRSE !

3. This is some pretty serious stuff, and given the state of Iraqi employment at the moment, I think a number of them will jump at the chance to earn £100!
    Of course, I doubt that the Army will tolerate one of its soldiers being kidnapped...

4. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

Good point, Sierra Leone?

5. What next - man bites dog? Piers Morgan ate my negatives??

Strike that last bit! of course it would be a grossly inhumane act to keep anyone at the back of a benefit queue, especially a poor homeless refugee.......

don't want to get quoted out of context in the broadsheets do we??

6. I wonder if the policy of keeping British female soldiers as slaves has the approval of the Muslim Council of Great Britain?

The silence so far on the utterances of Mr Sadr and his colleagues is quite deafening. Is this Islamic teaching? I think we should be told.

7. the muslim religion at the moment has a very bad PR problem.

they MUST do everything to uproot such radical elements and condemn the same.

8. I knew I would be useful for something one day.

9. The problem for British Islam is that what Sadr and the Boys in Iraq are saying is not too different from the official text, which encourages them to conquer the world, kill unbelievers (us) and live like our old friends the Taliban. We may not like it, but at least they are consistent.

How do we know what to think or believe when Islam's spokesmen in UK say that they are just peaceful people who disapprove of nasty terrorists?

It seems to me we need some very clear and full explanations - what exactly is the difference between Islam in the UK and the Islam everywhere else in the world? And what guarantees are there that UK Islam won't suddenly be taken over by the likes of Hook? :evil:

[​IMG]

Not your average Sunday School Teacher!

10. All religions are violent in nature.

Let the Zionists and the Christians and the Muslims all gather on the mount with one RPG each. May the best religeon bleed to death . . .

11. You're a bit strange, aren't you.

12. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

When did you last hear of a devout buddhist suicide bomber?

Zionism isn't a religion, it is racism. And like racism, it should not be tolerated by any society. :evil:

13. I remember watching pictures of Vietnamese Buddhist Monks who committed self-immolation as a protest against the Septic prescence in indo-china.Now if the camel-jockeys could be encouraged that petrol is OK,Semtex is a no-no.we wouldd all get on much better!

14. Agreed.

There are a lot of "Christians" [vis-a-vis corporate Christians with a capitol "C"] on this side of the pond also wondering what is up with their "religion" [Bush, Rummy, Ashcroft et alii apear to be a bunch of Christian Crusaders] - maybe it is racist too . . . :roll:

Interestingly, Clear Channel (the wondrful folks over here that brought us phony "pro war" ralleys that were poorly attended) has banned Lennon's "Imagine" from all of their radio stations.

15. No it isn't, it's a political movement patronised by, amongst others, Winston Churchill. Don't confuse Ariel Sharon and co with Zionism: they represent a particularly aggressive form of Israeli nationalism. Zionism, on the other hand, is espoused across the spectrum of Israeli politics.