British soldier sentenced to 25 years

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Red-666, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now I'm not condoning murder, but this was committed when he was 15. If he had been tried then he would have been out when he turned 18 - wouldn't he? Since then he joined the army and rose to the rank of Sgt. Does this seem unfair????
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

4. Journo?
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Given that his father (a policeman) perverted the course of justice, that he managed to escape detection for all those years, and that he commited a racially motivated murder - no.
  6. More from the Beeb

7. Fcuk him, he committed a murder, more so a racially motivated murder and covered it up for years leaving the victims poor family in limbo for years. He deserves everything he gets.
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

As we have already said he's a racist murderer who deserves everything he gets.
  9. My point is that he was 15 when he did it. That is why the sentence seems overly harsh to me. As I said I don't condone it.
  10. I'm thinking our friend Red-666 is fishing for a story.....
  11. Do one Journo!!!
  12. If justice had not been perverted when he was 15, then he would NEVER have been allowed in the Army.
    So the wheel may have ground slow, but the ground exceedingly fine.
    Me thinks.

BTW, why is every head shot, by a "sniper"? :roll:
  13. So instead of British Soldier gets 25 years it would be more accurate to say, ex-soldier who was a 15 year old thug at the time gets 25 years for murder. Should have got life