British Shooting -U-Tube video

This is a new video put out to drum up some support for the shooting community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scN8iiP8sKM

Mike Yardley still owes me £30.00 for a BSA .22 :x - but, that aside, he is a very able and personable communicator and, on the whole, the video is a fair demo piece for the sport.

It doesn't cover everything and, to my mind, it skates over a few essential areas, but it is still a positive view and deserves to be widely broadcast.

Thoughts for improvements?

ugly

LE
Was he a Rupert? I have met him once or twice and he seems the sort to have worn pink spray on trs.

That's the one! Typical rupert, but he does know his stuff, when it comes to shotguns and teaching folk to shoot clays and birds. Cutaway calls him 'The Pope'. :lol:

Alsacien

MIA
OldAdam said:
That's the one! Typical rupert, but he does know his stuff, when it comes to shotguns and teaching folk to shoot clays and birds. Cutaway calls him 'The Pope'. :lol:
Got a couple of his books, knows how to point a shotgun for sure....

ugly

LE
Doesnt like people wearing DPM to shoot in, claims it sends a bad image. Well sorry that I was too fat to fit into my Tucker jacket and that the smock in my reserve kitbag actually fitted.
Still he's making a living from it even if he is a bit of a tart!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
OldAdam said:
That's the one! Typical rupert, but he does know his stuff, when it comes to shotguns and teaching folk to shoot clays and birds.
After the word 'clays' you left out a comma.

OldAdam said:
Cutaway calls him 'The Pope'.
It's the only thing I call him that can be broadcast before the watershed.

Good effort though; we need to get our messgae across and this will help.