BRITISH SERVING SOLDIERS WHO NEEDS A LETTER FROM HOME

Ritch

LE
But you’re still happy about the MILF bit?

I've got nothing against MILF's. Two of my past encounters have been with women early to mid 40's when I was in my 20's.

However 52 is leaving the "cougar" area and firmly in the "turkey vulture" area.

I don't want to put yr life at risk or any soldiers risk I can't help liking soldiers and the army

Only one who's a officer I think based at Colchester I tend to go for younger soldiers and men I recently met a 37 yr old

Thanks, but technically speaking I'm not an officer any more, the CM didn't exactly go my way. Also I hadn't realised you were 52 - I was hoping for someone younger tbf. And thanks for the PM but we're not allowed phones in this establishment, so I can't do kik - and if s*xyc**vy22 is really your username, shouldn't it end in 52.... trades description and all....

Are there any Serving soldiers that are deployed overseas that would like a letter sent to them from home? If so please get in touch with me via here as I would like to write correspondence to any Serving soldiers
I'm an Ex Soldier that often over sees and serves in The Black Bull and Woolpack, do I qualify for a letter?

The OP has been very quiet has she met a raging bull on here or has it gone all tits up

I've got nothing against MILF's. Two of my past encounters have been with women early to mid 40's when I was in my 20's.

However 52 is leaving the "cougar" area and firmly in the "turkey vulture" area.

Oh I don’t know. I was shagging a women in Beverly when i was about 22. I went to the loo and on the way bumped into her son, he must have been at least 10 years older than me.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
@Hot sexy milf Did you ever work a Raoul's Rose Garden or were you a bouncer at the SinBiin ?

Latest Threads