BRITISH SERVING SOLDIERS WHO NEEDS A LETTER FROM HOME

People are struggling to believe you’re a woman. Please post a pic with a note saying “hot sexy milf“. To preserve your persec wear a ball gag.
When 'she'(it was difficult to tell from the photo..) first posted the thread a photo was included as part of the post.... just be thankful that she went back in and edited the post and removed the photo as I can only assume it was taken shortly after being hit by a bus or a cricket bat.... there was however a mark at midpoint of her throat which could have been a tracheotomy scar... any hole's a goal I s'pose...

Ritch

LE
Derek --- Have you ever been in Dewsbury? Seems a very unlikely name for someone living there.

Not as bad as you may think. When you hit Batley, that's when it all starts getting seriously... "ethnic".

Tyk

LE
Not as bad as you may think. When you hit Batley, that's when it all starts getting seriously... "ethnic".

You're over 30 miles South, I'm only about 15 miles West of there. Derek still seems an unlikely name for a Dewsbury resident :D

Ritch

LE
You're over 30 miles South, I'm only about 15 miles West of there. Derek still seems an unlikely name for a Dewsbury resident :D
Oh I'm not from there, just have family there.

Phew, dodged a bullet.

G4Star

Old-Salt
Are there any Serving soldiers that are deployed overseas that would like a letter sent to them from home? If so please get in touch with me via here as I would like to write correspondence to any Serving soldiers
Pictures of you commando or you could be an ugly 60 something with more flaps than a A380.

Latest Threads