BRITISH SERVING SOLDIERS WHO NEEDS A LETTER FROM HOME

Is it too early to ask the OP the usual question of ‘Is the thread proceeding in the way you thought’?

Are there any Serving soldiers that are deployed overseas that would like a letter sent to them from home? If so please get in touch with me via here as I would like to write correspondence to any Serving soldiers

People are struggling to believe you’re a woman. Please post a pic with a note saying “hot sexy milf“. To preserve your persec wear a ball gag.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder what the letter from home will be? A forwarded letter a debt collector or maybe pizza flyers?

@Hot sexy milf
Are you the gorgeous young filly that was sat next to an old tramp on the Circle line between Canon St. and Aldgate on Monday night?...

..if so, can I have my sock back?

Milf?

If she's still into writing letters, she must be a G,G,GMilf. They have this thing called email these days. Even bone squaddies are into it.

Were you sending gash polaroids to the lads in the Falklands in 1982?

IIRC there was something similar going on in the early 70's in N.I. , in addition to "pen pals" there were also "families" offering accom for those going on R&R.

@Hot sexy milf
Are you the gorgeous young filly that was sat next to an old tramp on the Circle line between Canon St. and Aldgate on Monday night?...

..if so, can I have my sock back?
So I messaged our Hot Sexy Milf & asked for a picture, I received the attached pic, now, I don’t know about you, but I’m bloody confused!
648E0295-87A7-484D-BBFA-9A8CE58049D3.jpeg

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Moved to the appropriate forum.

A reminder this isn't the NAAFI you 'orrible lot...!

Latest Threads