British police - sa80

Really? I'd been led to believe that the use of THAT military antique would render a nuke superfluous, sort of like watching a mouse rape an elephant.
Precisely. Said mouse would punch the womb out of said elephant with the awesomely powerful delivery of its ejaculant; the SA80 on the other hand, like chucking a kebab down the high street.
In a Dick Emery type voice.........

"Ooooh, you are awful - but I like you!".

In a normal type voice.........

You pair of cocks.

Actually from what I've seen from our Firearms team they make us armed Crabs look professional - some policy about if you're ex-mil you're not the right type for the job :cool:

You're right. Even Jean Charles de Menezes didn't laugh at that. Nor did the HSE which fined the Met for failing in its duty of care to the innocent victim (which ironically is a bit of a ******* joke). 7 rounds at point blank range into an innocent bloke's swede is not funny when you think about it.

The plod don't deserve bashing for their failings as they are completely beyond reproach, you tool.
You have a sad on with the police simply because they were part instrumental in you being sent to prison for assault.

Change your username to Mister - Forever.

An ex-con whining about the Five-Oh? Who would have thought it?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Have we got a social failure in the house? How charming. I do hope he has one of those pretty blue dots on his cheek and a "Cut Here" tattoo on his throat to match the swallows on his hands.

Back on the subject.......I am suprised that one government or another hasn't got a grip of the Plod Collective and done some central purchasing of common equipment.

Five-O? Have you just climbed out a a bad 70's cop movie?

My conviction has got nothing at all to do with my view of the plod, for which my respect is undiminished by my experience. I wasn't 'fitted up gov' or anything. There's no need to get so precious on their behalf over some light hearted mockery. Nor has my conviction got anything to do with this thread, you tiresome spaff-gargling half-wit.
"Lighthearted mockery"? I could sense your nostril foam from here.

Isn't there a greenhouse rape gang that is awaiting your willing and hungry anus somewhere?

One of the reasons why plod dress up like an airsoft walt who has won the lottery is because crims get intimidated by swat teams
So give up without any shots being fired. Thats why you want a gucci carbing with all the add ons so it looks cool and gangsta so wayne thinks he is up against "them" and gives up. if it seems walty but works its not walty.
Mind you outside of co19 they get less than a 100 rounds a year to practice so need all the elp they can get :(

Five-O? Have you just climbed out a a bad 70's cop movie?

My conviction has got nothing at all to do with my view of the plod, for which my respect is undiminished by my experience. I wasn't 'fitted up gov' or anything. There's no need to get so precious on their behalf over some light hearted mockery. Nor has my conviction got anything to do with this thread, you tiresome spaff-gargling half-wit.
Not being of the criminal fraternity I'm not sure how the less than law abiding refer to our guardians of law and order. Five-oh is still a common name for them round my way. Obviously I bow to your wide ranging experience of failing to meet the standards of behaviour expected of an adult in the UK.

Your emergency banter's shit, you should have spent less time sewing mail bags and more time working on your insults.

While five -o and fed are common terms for the police now, I'm not sure five-o was used in the seventies in the UK.

But two other things have occurred to me while reading this thread.
The SLR may have been the perfect weapon for the UOR for the Brit army.
It has longer range than the SA80 so that's a win
It could randomly shoot civilians as well as baddies, so that deals with future claims against the UK saying we are murdering innocent civilians. Our brave lads would be in the dock, but would get off after their plea of "I'd just cleaned the weapon and so had to break the weapon, and after that how could I be responsible for where my rounds went"

Second point. Could our police forces be choosing weapons to suit the public and criminals they get to deal with (bear with me on this, it's not entirely serious).
To deal with chavs and hoodies the police would need a weapon featured on computer/console games, and a warry/ally one at that for credibility.

Someone from Chelsea wouldn't want to surrender to an SA80 as it is too working class.

The local farmers and labourers round here are full of scrumpy and rough cider so an MP5 round would feel like an ant sting and hardly be notice in their drunken state.

To deal with 'gangstas' the police would need a chrome pistol with a really long barrel that is reliable to shoot turned 90 degrees on its side. And the instructions 'armed police' would need to be changed to 'tooled up mother f*ckers' or something.

I think I'm on to something here :)

I think your on something

Latest Threads