British PM Denies Rejecting Army Request for Troops

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Note the caveat he uses in bold. Who will determine if troops are "availablei?"

2. I'm not very good at believing anything this failed man says - on any subject, or in any language.
  3. Not only is he fiddling c**t he is also a lieing c**t.
  4. Talking of denying people things, I feel the burning question is whether the Army officer quoted by David Cameron is an Arrser!
  5. I knew he was lying - I saw his lips move.
  6. You mean Tory Peer-elect Dannatt?
  7. No, your mum.
  8. I am in the US and of course don't have access to as much UK information as you but what evidence is there that Gen. Dannatt has lied?
  9. JJ

If you do a quick search of ashie's previous posts you'll never feel the need to respond to him/her again
    hope this helps
  10. Ashie's back?

Oh, whoopee.
  11. Uh oh--a bit like stepping in a steaming pile left by my loving dogs? Oh well, I will hunker down in hull defilade. I thought the MODS protected us with appropriate labels (ACHTUNG MINEN!) like O2 Thief?
  12. JJ

Ashie represents all that is horrifyingly true about our sitting leadership
    It's posts burn my eyes
  13. :D
  14. +1

labour spin gave way to bare faced lies a long time ago.
  15. Just what is your man Broon smoking? There's undeniable proof that he rejected a request for financing more wokkas. There's also undeniable proof that he refused milligans of quids in funding for the troops. The bind moggles, or words to that effect.