British people among worlds ugliest...

It's not a website for beautiful people, it's a website for vain idiots. Best keep them all in one place, it's a jolly good idea really.

Bit like Arrse I suppose... Evaluate people for cuntish behaviour and the ability to post shite when pished, and those who fail to meet the standard get binned. :?

Not surprising really.

Setting aside the significant intellectual deficiencies that plague 90% of Britain, we suffer from a population that:

Sets the pace for poor dental care
Believes that shopping at Primark and Burton is sophisticated
Worships at the altar of all-you-can-eat
Automatically sets quantity above quality
Have no qualms about exposing and inflicting their vile physiques in public
Reveres women with tattoos
Is utterly ignorant of both global and national affairs
Has an enduring love affair with poor quality TV
Believes they are interesting and attractive when in fact they are at the extreme opposite of the spectrum
Is morally bankrupt
Is financially illiterate and bankrupt
Believes they all are equal and all deserve equal attention

Apart from that there is very little wrong.

Not surprising really.

Setting aside the significant intellectual deficiencies that plague 90% of Britain, we suffer from a population that:

Believes they are interesting and attractive when in fact they are at the extreme opposite of the spectrum
Is morally bankrupt

Blimey I thought that was the spams you were alluding to :lol:

pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
Not surprising really.

Is morally bankrupt

I thought this thread was about Britain not America?

I don't think it's about "Ugliness" but more about taking a pride in your appearance.

Being clean and smart (both sexes) goes a long way to appearing attractive and projecting a socially acceptable image to the rest of us. You can be "beautiful" (whatever that is) and yet still be unattractive by having poor hygiene and dressing like a tramp.

I wouldn't dream of posting on Arrse without shaving. :wink:

We may be the ugliest physically, but spiritually we must be hovering around 3rd or 4th.

Nothing new here , carry on.. :p

I still think that Missy Jacky and Missy Haridan have an 'Air of Msytery' about them.... maybe.... after a few jars down the 'Barf in Bucket'..... then of to my Bothy in the Highlands with a bottle of 'Beneagles' Whiskey..... some Abba records... and a nice supper of fried porridge and deep battered Mars Bars...... :p :p :D

bill121koln said:
CombatCarer said:
Wipe out the Medway towns. And Nottingham. That should move us up a couple of places.

Never been to Nottingham, but agree about Medway!!!
Despite being a Johnny Foreigner, I had the questionable honour of meeting the inhabitants of Chatham. I never encountered so much uglyness and chavs in my whole life as 1 day in Chatham!(shudders)

Cloggie said:
bill121koln said:
CombatCarer said:
Wipe out the Medway towns. And Nottingham. That should move us up a couple of places.

Despite being a Johnny Foreigner, I had the questionable honour of meeting the inhabitants of Chatham. I never encountered so much uglyness and chavs in my whole life as 1 day in Chatham!(shudders)
Try being posted there, mind you some of them cook quite a decent breakfast plus they gave you a lift back to camp in the morning. just had to avoid the Viscount for a couple of days until they latched onto someone else.

Cloggie said:
bill121koln said:
CombatCarer said:

odd things foreigners have said to me indicate their impressions of us are none too flattering. Had to laugh when a chinese girl told me at work that English girls were horrible! A Swedish woman wasn't too happy about coming to the UK for work and couldn't wait to get back to "the land of the beautiul people".

pombsen-armchair-warrior said:
Not surprising really.

Is morally bankrupt

Indeedy - not just me that thought that then - walking down a high street...the sights put me in a bad mood - I've taken to looking upwards toward the roof/sky to avoid them