British Penpals

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dale the snail, Mar 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This link came up when I went to the e-bluey thingy.

Does anyone recognise anyone? Are they trying to overthrow arrse?

http://britishpenpals.co.uk/

2. You can write to me for free

3. I can write to mass murderers for free too.

Have you killed anyone recently? Or shot their Dawg?

4. Would you really rather write to a mass murderer?

I haven't killed anything recently, but I do own a large pistol. :)

5. Brian likes to spend time with the one he loves...........that'll be Bubba from 'D' Wing.

Tamra likes the outdoors...........but will only be seeing them through bars for the next 15 yrs.

David has a good sense of humour.........just as well, his appeal failed and he's getting electrocuted next Tuesday.

Mark also has a good sense of humour.........he's the c*nt who told David to appeal in the first place.

Todd's incarcerated........no sh*t.

Allen has 'silky brown skin'..................Brian's jealous as Bubba has noticed this too.

Nicholas would like to hear from anyone, anywhere. He's been in solitary confinemnt for th last 2 yrs.

Aaron likes poetry.........

Misty...............is only half the man that he was. He'll finish the op when he gets out in 2007.

Timothy likes deep conversation...............dirty phone calls.

George likes romantic dinners...........so does Bubba.

Robert 45 from Florida has spent 15 yrs on Death Row.........he'd like to talk to anybody, anywhere in the world.............soon! (send him an electricity bill)

Dale are you so lonley that you have had to resort to this sort of website? You should have shown it to your fat mate. She's a bit on the desperate side as well.

6. Military Penpals......Night before Xmas .............f*cks sakes, that just makes you want to vomit.

MDN............did you write that?

7. No I wrote the sequel 'Blood, spunk & stab wounds' :D

8. Show me your pistol and I may consider showing you where you can holster it

:lol:

9. You are the one that read it. I just posted the link. Freak. :roll:

10. ......and you found the link when you were looking for love didn't you? Well face it ugly, not even a lifer is going to poke a mong with a face like yours.

Stop smoking the B & H by the way.........you're teeth are going yellow.