British passport grants entry, doesnt make you bulletproof!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Nehustan, Jun 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

So what about the 'Israeli' soldier being found guilty of 'manslaughter'?

Myself I think the 'Israelis' are trying to win favour with the British Public, any thoughts??

2. I take it you mean the Israeli government. I don't think it gives a rat's arrse about the british public but more likely trying to please the british goverment [bliar]. Way I see it the silly barsteward who got slotted put himself in harms way and paid the price.

3. Israeli armed forces have diffrent rules of engagement best not to put yourself in harms way .Palestians maybe on the bottom at the moment but if
    the boot was on the other foot they would not hestiate to treat the israelis just as bad if not worse .Best to stay clear and not get involved imho

4. Why are these ISM people, and the media generally, so concerned about Israel/Palestine and not about, say, Zimbabwe, Kashmir, Nepal, Dharfur, Congo, etc., etc?

5. Why are these ISM people, and the media generally, so concerned about Israel/Palestine and not about, say, Zimbabwe, Kashmir, Nepal, Dharfur, Congo, etc., etc?

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I guess that the ISM people, especially the British feel a sense of guilt, ie the whole Balfour thing, but as to the Media, well Jerusalem kinda figures largely in the judeo-christian psyche I guess.

However, a valid point, there is much going on in the world that should be considered newsworthy, and they (the media) could include it in the News instead of recycling the same stories hour after hour....