British Newspapers in Munster

Advice/Help Please!

Off to Munster to do the Xmas Markets soon, does anyone know If I can buy a british newspaper anywhere without going into a camp (retired and no ID card). Ta!

I often found that German newsagents around the bahnhofs had a varity of european papers. You should try there.
Thinking about it, it's the same in the UK too. Newsagents nearest the train stations often have the leading dailys (well, sometimes a day or so late) from most major european press, as well as US papers.

Thanks, but I was thinking along the lines of the "old red shield" services, where you can buy the paper of the day at a realistic price!

Why bother when you can read most of them online, some of them totally free

Thats what I do every day as I cant get UK papers where I am.

If you have a Kindle you can have a subscription and they will automatically download every day apparently (although I must confess I havent tried that)

Why bother when you can read most of them online, some of them totally free

Thats what I do every day as I cant get UK papers where I am.

If you have a Kindle you can have a subscription and they will automatically download every day apparently (although I must confess I havent tried that)
Bugger you beat me to it.

Kindle is the way to go, free for the first 2 week with most papers, then about £9 a month then on.

Cancel after 2 weeks and sign up with another.

I did it in France all summer, just great.

Or, call in at your nearest TocH, Look for the blue lamp !

Thanks for the advice re Kindles but I don't have one and would really only like advice on where i can buy a british paper - is there a TOC H in Munster? and if so, where is it and can i get into it without an ID card?