• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

British Nazi Party throws its teddies out of the pram

#1
"…Mr Griffin responded with a lengthy tirade on the BNP’s website, likening the generals to Nazi military chiefs.

He said: “Those Tory generals who today attacked the British National Party should remember that at the Nuremberg Trials, the politicians and generals accused of waging illegal aggressive wars were all charged — and hanged — together.

He added: “Sir Richard and Sir Mike fall squarely into this bracket, and they must not think that they will escape culpability for pursuing the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Mr Griffin singled out Sir Richard, who stepped down as CGS in August and has agreed to become an adviser on defence to the Conservatives.…"


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...generals-should-be-hanged-for-war-crimes.html
 
#2
Oil_Slick said:
"…Mr Griffin responded with a lengthy tirade on the BNP’s website, likening the generals to Nazi military chiefs.

He said: “Those Tory generals who today attacked the British National Party should remember that at the Nuremberg Trials, the politicians and generals accused of waging illegal aggressive wars were all charged — and hanged — together.

He added: “Sir Richard and Sir Mike fall squarely into this bracket, and they must not think that they will escape culpability for pursuing the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Mr Griffin singled out Sir Richard, who stepped down as CGS in August and has agreed to become an adviser on defence to the Conservatives.…"


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...generals-should-be-hanged-for-war-crimes.html
No, no - he was just joking.

See here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/nickrobinson/2009/10/bnps_hang_gener.html

It fact he claims it was 'black humour' - he's a wag that Nick Griffin.

C_C
 
#7
CQMS said:
Who cares about the BNP, why do we need more and more threads saying the same thing?
We are all obliged to care. They are now, (somewhat unfortunately) a part of this countries political structure and cannot be ignored.
 
#12
To be honest, if they rattle some cages and get the main stream parties to listen to middle england, thats not a bad thing is it?

I dont support them but by the same token i am tired of watching my country become more and more diluted by people who hate our way of life but want to come and freeload off our benefits system and call us the infidel.

Something good will come of all this i am sure.
 
#13
Rincewind said:
To be honest, if they rattle some cages and get the main stream parties to listen to middle england, thats not a bad thing is it?

I dont support them but by the same token i am tired of watching my country become more and more diluted by people who hate our way of life but want to come and freeload off our benefits system and call us the infidel.

Something good will come of all this i am sure.
They would be "core Labour voters"
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#14
Griffinthe2nd said:
CQMS said:
Who cares about the BNP, why do we need more and more threads saying the same thing?
We are all obliged to care. They are now, (somewhat unfortunately) a part of this countries political structure and cannot be ignored.
Sadly that applies to all of the minority loony parties, Labour, limp dems etc! I'm not even sure the Tories can be trusted! 8O
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#16
Oil_Slick said:
I'm an equal opportunity hater… I think Nazis and Guardianistas are both cvnts.

Sound sentiments indeed!

And what is of course rarely mentioned is that the BNP - and Fascists in general - are not 'far right ' at all, but truly socialists (NSDAP, remember?) with all the hatred of free trade and love of nationalisation that that implies. We may remember the 'efficient' economies of the Soviet Union and China under Mao - that's the sort of thing that fascists like as well, of course.

It's all about power, control, and denial of choice - they are all a bunch of Hoons.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
I wrote to the British National Party a few weeks ago to ask them to clarify their stance on some matters of interest to me.

I wanted to know more about their stance on Darwin's theories on natural selection and also the matter of genetics, vis-a-vis racially.

How ironic that they should direct me to this man:

 
#20
Griffinthe2nd said:
CQMS said:
Who cares about the BNP, why do we need more and more threads saying the same thing?
We are all obliged to care. They are now, (somewhat unfortunately) a part of this countries political structure and cannot be ignored.
The BNP are an unpleasant irrelevance; ZANU-Labour stand more chance of getting re-elected than the BNP do of gaining power. FFS, they don't even have a single MP.

Yes, I know they have two MEP's and a handful of councilers. But unless we start seeing AQ suicide bombers on the streets of Britain every week, or a swarthy-complexioned chap opens a can of Instant Sunshine in London, the Brainless Numpty Party will remain a sad joke. :roll:
 

Latest Threads

New Posts