British Nazi Party throws its teddies out of the pram

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Oct 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "…Mr Griffin responded with a lengthy tirade on the BNP’s website, likening the generals to Nazi military chiefs.

He said: “Those Tory generals who today attacked the British National Party should remember that at the Nuremberg Trials, the politicians and generals accused of waging illegal aggressive wars were all charged — and hanged — together.

He added: “Sir Richard and Sir Mike fall squarely into this bracket, and they must not think that they will escape culpability for pursuing the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Mr Griffin singled out Sir Richard, who stepped down as CGS in August and has agreed to become an adviser on defence to the Conservatives.…"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/6389218/BNP-British-generals-should-be-hanged-for-war-crimes.html

2. No, no - he was just joking.

See here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/nickrobinson/2009/10/bnps_hang_gener.html

It fact he claims it was 'black humour' - he's a wag that Nick Griffin.

C_C

3. Who cares about the BNP, why do we need more and more threads saying the same thing?

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

If they bug you so much why do you keep reading them? :(

5. However.... i wonder what the BNP Stance is on Health Spending/Education/investment in Science ?

:)

6. We are all obliged to care. They are now, (somewhat unfortunately) a part of this countries political structure and cannot be ignored.

7. That's racist, that is "grey" humour surely!

8. Be careful of what you post though as you could be used on a papers website. :x

9. It's difficult to miss them, yesterday there were five on the same topic.

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Fair do's. I suppose it helps keep your post count up :wink:

11. To be honest, if they rattle some cages and get the main stream parties to listen to middle england, thats not a bad thing is it?

I dont support them but by the same token i am tired of watching my country become more and more diluted by people who hate our way of life but want to come and freeload off our benefits system and call us the infidel.

Something good will come of all this i am sure.

12. They would be "core Labour voters"

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sadly that applies to all of the minority loony parties, Labour, limp dems etc! I'm not even sure the Tories can be trusted! 8O

14. I'm an equal opportunity hater… I think Nazis and Guardianistas are both cvnts.