British Muslims are victims

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by muhandis89, Sep 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Is it a surprise that a British Muslim MP is criticising the Muslim community for adopting a victim mentality and failing to focus on issues which might actually improve their lives? I suppose it is, but good on Mr Khan for speaking out. It's an important point: if immigrant communities of any sort make no effort to integrate with the language and customs of their 'host' community, they aren't going to succeed.

2. Indeed this really gets my blood boiling and its good to see that someone has the guts to make a valid point instead of using the race or islamiphobia card, which I see others in the report did, Respect to Mr Khan

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The trouble seems to be that some of the 'immigrants' do not see themselves as such, but as invaders whose aim in life is to take over this country and turn it into an Islamic state. They therefore are making no effort to integrate and have no intention in doing so. However that will not stop them taking as many handouts as possible.

Please note, this does not apply to all Muslims, but a tiny but dangerous minority IMHO.

4. Islamiphobia?? WTF when they come out with such garbage is it any wonder britania originaly raised on christianity gets fckin anoyed.
    Seriously its a debate they seem to bloody well create themselves and then when someone has some healthy critisizm they crucify them (scuse the pun) They should fck off and just be glad enoch powel didnt become prime minister otherwise packistan would capsize in the ocean with all the buggers he sent home. and half of their kids wouldnt have been conceived at all.

5. msr

msr LE

Are you one of these immigrants who refuses to learn English?

msr

6. I agree with Mr Khan, in principle, as learning English will help these immigrants 1) integrate better 2) have better facilities available because a large proportion of the budget isn't being spent on translation services. However, I have to strongly disagree with his comment that:
    The last two Muslim who tried to attack the UK (London/Glasgow) were doctors, hardly the underclass living on the poverty line. The reason why we have terrorism in this country is the Government's failure to recognise the increasing expansion of radical Islam in Mosques and Universities etc, and the Liberal agenda that ignores any wrong doing within a minority culture in favour of their misguided concepts of multiculturalism.

Before any Islamist apologist liberals jump down my throat, please remember that the excuse that they are attacking Britain because of British Foreign Policy is not an arguement you can use. Islamists were planning attacks on the West long before we entered Afghanistan or Iraq. You can see it in the writings and speechs or Ayman Al Zawahiri, Osama Bin Laden, Omar Mohammed Bakri, Abu Hamza et al. It just took us a long time to recognise these firebrand clerics as the dangerous influence we now know them to be.

Ish.

7. It may not be a politically correct opinion but if Muslims cannot be British first and Muslim second then they ought not to be living here.
    If the fundementals of being British (like speaking English and not forcing relatives to marry each other) are not to their tastes then they have no place here.
    We are an overburdened little island as it is, we can afford to have a population reduction. If you wish to live here then it is your obligation to adapt to the British way of life, there is absolutely no reason why Britain should have adapt to Islam.

8. if muslims feel so victimised then they can go back to iraq/afghanistan and then they can see how their own people feel about them moving to a civilised western country. that or line them all up and shoot them. problem solved, we just need a strict deportation law

9. So they feel like victims? well there is only one answer to that, sod off back to where you came from and leave this country to the real victims of this government, the native white Englishman.

10. NAW m8 im a bleedin anorexic dyslexic agnostic plastic paddy from wigan with an xr2 and a mullet... who cares its a message and the point is they are cnuts and any supporters of their shyite are also equally cnuts! :x

11. 58million of us plus are not muslim and the vast majority don't bother with any sky pixie and if you include the ones who only turn up for Christmas easter weddings funerals its a lot more.
    so you don't want to live in a secular state byeee

12. I am crying buckets of purple piss!If they dont like it then FO back to the Desert!!!!!

13. Maybe some mickey mouse muslim cleric will now issue a fatwa against this MP?

14. Speaking of which..