British Muslims are victims

cpunk

LE
Moderator
#2
muhandis89 said:
Is this a surprise?
Is it a surprise that a British Muslim MP is criticising the Muslim community for adopting a victim mentality and failing to focus on issues which might actually improve their lives? I suppose it is, but good on Mr Khan for speaking out. It's an important point: if immigrant communities of any sort make no effort to integrate with the language and customs of their 'host' community, they aren't going to succeed.
 
#3
Indeed this really gets my blood boiling and its good to see that someone has the guts to make a valid point instead of using the race or islamiphobia card, which I see others in the report did, Respect to Mr Khan
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#4
The trouble seems to be that some of the 'immigrants' do not see themselves as such, but as invaders whose aim in life is to take over this country and turn it into an Islamic state. They therefore are making no effort to integrate and have no intention in doing so. However that will not stop them taking as many handouts as possible.

Please note, this does not apply to all Muslims, but a tiny but dangerous minority IMHO.
 
#5
Islamiphobia?? WTF when they come out with such garbage is it any wonder britania originaly raised on christianity gets fckin anoyed.
Seriously its a debate they seem to bloody well create themselves and then when someone has some healthy critisizm they crucify them (scuse the pun) They should fck off and just be glad enoch powel didnt become prime minister otherwise packistan would capsize in the ocean with all the buggers he sent home. and half of their kids wouldnt have been conceived at all.
 
#6
pull2eject said:
Islamiphobia?? WTF when they come out with such garbage is it any wonder britania originaly raised on christianity gets fckin anoyed.
Seriously its a debate they seem to bloody well create themselves and then when someone has some healthy critisizm they crucify them (scuse the pun) They should fck off and just be glad enoch powel didnt become prime minister otherwise packistan would capsize in the ocean with all the buggers he sent home. and half of their kids wouldnt have been conceived at all.
Are you one of these immigrants who refuses to learn English?

msr
 
#7
I agree with Mr Khan, in principle, as learning English will help these immigrants 1) integrate better 2) have better facilities available because a large proportion of the budget isn't being spent on translation services. However, I have to strongly disagree with his comment that:
We do not have a victim mentality but are victims of this government's failure to deal with real issues, issues around poverty, tackling the underlying causes of why there is terrorism in this country.
The last two Muslim who tried to attack the UK (London/Glasgow) were doctors, hardly the underclass living on the poverty line. The reason why we have terrorism in this country is the Government's failure to recognise the increasing expansion of radical Islam in Mosques and Universities etc, and the Liberal agenda that ignores any wrong doing within a minority culture in favour of their misguided concepts of multiculturalism.

Before any Islamist apologist liberals jump down my throat, please remember that the excuse that they are attacking Britain because of British Foreign Policy is not an arguement you can use. Islamists were planning attacks on the West long before we entered Afghanistan or Iraq. You can see it in the writings and speechs or Ayman Al Zawahiri, Osama Bin Laden, Omar Mohammed Bakri, Abu Hamza et al. It just took us a long time to recognise these firebrand clerics as the dangerous influence we now know them to be.

Ish.
 
#8
It may not be a politically correct opinion but if Muslims cannot be British first and Muslim second then they ought not to be living here.
If the fundementals of being British (like speaking English and not forcing relatives to marry each other) are not to their tastes then they have no place here.
We are an overburdened little island as it is, we can afford to have a population reduction. If you wish to live here then it is your obligation to adapt to the British way of life, there is absolutely no reason why Britain should have adapt to Islam.
 
#9
if muslims feel so victimised then they can go back to iraq/afghanistan and then they can see how their own people feel about them moving to a civilised western country. that or line them all up and shoot them. problem solved, we just need a strict deportation law
 
#10
So they feel like victims? well there is only one answer to that, sod off back to where you came from and leave this country to the real victims of this government, the native white Englishman.
 
#11
msr said:
pull2eject said:
Islamiphobia?? WTF when they come out with such garbage is it any wonder britania originaly raised on christianity gets fckin anoyed.
Seriously its a debate they seem to bloody well create themselves and then when someone has some healthy critisizm they crucify them (scuse the pun) They should fck off and just be glad enoch powel didnt become prime minister otherwise packistan would capsize in the ocean with all the buggers he sent home. and half of their kids wouldnt have been conceived at all.
Are you one of these immigrants who refuses to learn English?

msr
NAW m8 im a bleedin anorexic dyslexic agnostic plastic paddy from wigan with an xr2 and a mullet... who cares its a message and the point is they are cnuts and any supporters of their shyite are also equally cnuts! :x
 
#12
58million of us plus are not muslim and the vast majority don't bother with any sky pixie and if you include the ones who only turn up for Christmas easter weddings funerals its a lot more.
so you don't want to live in a secular state byeee
 
#16
""Yes Muslims do need to take greater responsibility of their lives but so do other communities that suffer problems such as under-age drinking and increased gun and knife crime." "

Certain amount of flailing about there, trying to distract the focus with random 'shotgun' statements. Who are these "other communities" that have knife crime problems? That affects all communities. And Mohammed used to go round killing people with a big knife called a scimitar.

So when are Islamic countries going to allow Christian minorities within their borders to live and worship (and drink) according to the Western way of life? We shouldn't "adapt" until they do.
 
#17
How about we kick out all the Muslims , let in all the Gurkhas , sign them up as police and give them free rein to sort out the chavs and scum ???
Two problems solved at one time .
If we confiscate all Muslim property before we kick them out we can use that money to cover all costs .
 
#19
OldTimer said:
How about we kick out all the Muslims , let in all the Gurkhas , sign them up as police and give them free rein to sort out the chavs and scum ???
Two problems solved at one time .
If we confiscate all Muslim property before we kick them out we can use that money to cover all costs .
Well played sir that is an excellent point, Gurkhas have fought hard, bled hard and died for this country if they havent earned the right to sebtle here then none of the countless hordes of faceless immigrants who contribute nothing to society certainly have no rights to be here
 
#20
cpunk said:
Is it a surprise that a British Muslim MP is criticising the Muslim community for adopting a victim mentality and failing to focus on issues which might actually improve their lives? I suppose it is, but good on Mr Khan for speaking out. It's an important point: if immigrant communities of any sort make no effort to integrate with the language and customs of their 'host' community, they aren't going to succeed.
Don't you mean it's a surprise that a Labour MP is criticising the muslim community; the party that has taught society how to lead a rich lifestyle without having to life a finger because they are victims of............... everything they can think of.

I'm surprised that they haven't set up a minority ethnic terrorist fund. METAID is the new NORAID?
 

Latest Threads

Top