British More Intelligent Than French

It's a discovery that is bound to leave French pride smarting: new research has revealed that we Brits are markedly more intelligent than them.
While Britons managed eighth place in a new European league table of IQ scores, with an average of 100, the French languished in 19th place with a score of just 94.
link

Thought this was a notion everyone was aware of

Any one seen the advert with the kids speaking French???? Its some cartoon thing you can buy to teach your sprogs to speak frog.
The only words my son needs to know in french is "please stop hitting me" so he can recognise when to stop beating the French t**t

they eat snails "The Dirty Barstewards"

wait a minute fella it's only the english you lot hate is'nt it fella :?: :?:

same as us scots :twisted: :twisted:

touche my friend

but i know only to post once :lol: :lol:

poor french.......

i invite you to hum a favourite tune of mine......

Frog Bashing.

I know they eat snails, but they sell cheap ale, I drove on the ferry:
'Bonjour, froggies!'
Garlic stench from the filthy French, I've come all this way and
They don't sell Boddies
If you take a look in the history books, its Waterloo and chateau smashing,
Every chance, we used to nip to France, grab a club and go frogbashing yeah!

Hairy arms and hairy legs, forget the rape, we'll just go looting,
Back to Dover in the old Landrover, ten frogs in the back,
It was a good day's shooting.

The dirty gets eat invertibrates, burn our sheep, they need a good thrashing,
You see, the fact is, we're out of practise, its been too long since we went frogbashing yeah!

Frogbashing, frogbashing, frogbashing, dirty b4stards, frogbashing, frogbashing, frogbashing, filthy fcukers...

The tarts over there, they're covered in hair, its hard to know just where the gash is,
All French lasses have got moustaches and serve your beer in tiny glasses.

Ah, but are we really that much better at applying it? On an Air France flight back to the UK last year Mrs Jim and I werre offered coffee after the meal. No-one else, just us.

Why? Because we spoke to the cabin crew in French. The other passengers, all British from hearing them speak, didn't get offered one. I wonder if they will next time.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
wait a minute fella it's only the english you lot hate is'nt it fella :?: :?:

same as us scots :twisted: :twisted:
Hate? Who said anything about hate?

If you can drink beer,have a laugh and enjoy life, I don't care where you come from, whether you are a dump fcuk or Einstein :D

While I am delighted to have beaten France, I tink we should worry that we were oly 11th overall....not exactly a crushing victory....alas I think the Germans won.

civvy said:
Were the IQ tests all written in English? :wink:

C
This no longer achieves any surprise effect, having been extensively used on daytime TV highlight "Going for Gold".

Plus, that doesn't really explain the poor showing by the porridge wogs.

Croque_Monsieur said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
wait a minute fella it's only the english you lot hate is'nt it fella ? ?

same as us scots twisted twisted
Hate? Who said anything about hate?

If you can drink beer,have a laugh and enjoy life, I don't care where you come from, whether you are a dump fcuk or Einstein D
hate in the nice way :lol: :lol:

but we all know that they can't handle the beer (look at the fiba fans half a shandy & they want to fight the world) :wink: :wink:

Postie said:
While I am delighted to have beaten France, I tink we should worry that we were oly 11th overall....not exactly a crushing victory....alas I think the Germans won.
I bet the Germans cheated. After all, they went round the end of the Maginot line in WW2 - and they don't play cricket.

Q. Why do the French plant trees on the sides of their roads and boulevards?

A. Because the German Army likes to march in the shade!

NB The old ones are ALWAYS the best ones.........

Postie said:
Postie, who cares about being clever as long as the English came out ahead of the French! :wink:

Postie said:

Actually - it was the Dutch!

Latest Threads