British Military deploy to Sierra Leone to fight Ebola

Do the engineers still have the crocodile ? thats the only thing needed
Churchill_Crocodile_01.jpg
they they started it by eating and fecking the bats and monkeys ....let GOD decide .....send a padre !

Sympathy is between shit and Syphilis and a long way after gruesome death in the dictionary

Do the engineers still have the crocodile ? thats the only thing needed
Churchill_Crocodile_01.jpg
they they started it by eating and fecking the bats and monkeys ....let GOD decide .....send a padre !

Sympathy is between shit and Syphilis and a long way after gruesome death in the dictionary
Do you do Bar Mitzvahs too

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ebola doesn't follow the Geneva Convention, and ain't interested in human rights.

I suggest the Navy deal with it. Trident is Navy, right?

Ebola doesn't follow the Geneva Convention, and ain't interested in human rights.

I suggest the Navy deal with it. Trident is Navy, right?
Trident is Cabinet office

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
That'll do. The Cabinet Office crew can deploy to ground zero to check it works.
They'll need to be there beforehand. It all happens very quickly.

D

Deleted 60082

Is this not a text book/DS solution to dealing with a security threat at source? The population flight and the security and epidemic risks associated with this justify, I believe, the UK in dealing with this in-country. Good hygiene and barrier nursing are effective FP measures; early intervention if one is infected seem pretty effective, too. This is a win-win military operation.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Would be interested to know if this was a volunteer deployment, or if someone was told "pack your bags and update your will"

Last week, the charity Medecins Sans Frontieres called for a global military intervention in the region.

It said the global response to the outbreak had been "lethally inadequate" with countries turning their back on West Africa and merely reducing the risk of Ebola arriving on their shores.

Errrm, yea and?

The UK has announced it will build a centre with 50 beds for people in Sierra Leone and 12 beds for healthcare workers who become ill.
Does that include the Brit-mil?

Latest Threads