British men captured by Moscow's forces appear on state TV and ask to be exchanged for pro-Russian oligarch...

Get back to me when you're able to supply the links I've asked for.
You've already acknowledged one. Why should I continue to post the same links in the same thread for the gratification of those who've already determined what they say?

As posted above Ukr forces may have fired at a crowd that may have been unarmed
Snigger. A report (by on the ground investigators of a credible NGO who felt what they'd personally witnessed and received as testimony from credible eye witnesses) made a strong enough case to press for an international investigation - which never happened - that cannot be believed, but allegations made third hand through the medium of a Ukrainian government press release instantly attain the status of gospel.

Apply the same above criteria to allegations made recently in the Kharkiv area and half the Russian army walks off scot-free.

But of course, you won't apply them will you? They'd get in the way.

Last edited:
You've already acknowledged one. Why should I continue to post the same links in the same thread for the gratification of those who've already determined what they say?
It's the only one I've seen. If you're unable to prove anything to backup you rstraw man arguments that's fine
Snigger. A report (by on the ground investigators of a credible NGO who felt what they'd personally witnessed and received as testimony from credible eye witnesses) made a strong enough case to press for an international investigation - which never happened - that cannot be believed, but allegations made third hand through the medium of a Ukrainian government press release instantly attain the status of gospel.

Apply the same above criteria to allegations made recently in the Kharkiv area and half the Russian army walks off scot-free.

But of course, you won't apply them will you? They'd get in the way.
Your imagination off into overtime. It wasn't really an investigation was it? It was absolutely full of maybe and possibly statements wasn't it?

The losses indicate that not everyone on the insurrectionist side were without arms don't they?

Still no links to the trigger...or anything to match the insurrectionists beatings of Donbass population link that I gave you.

Just to get it all in perspective. This was always the plan Johnny no links.

It's the only one I've seen.
Ah, I get it. Nelson would be proud.

If you're unable to prove anything to backup you rstraw man arguments that's fine
A single instance is enough to prove you wrong when you said I had nothing. That I chose not to humour the idle but instead produced one of the often referred-to links immediately a different debater asked ought to tell anyone with an ounce of self reflection quite a bit.

<Whispers>P.S. that's not what a strawman argument is. If you edit quickly, you might just get away with it.<Whispers>
It wasn't really an investigation was it?
Yes, it was. Not by Dixon of Dock Green but by an impartial body whose sole purpose for being in Ukraine was to monitor the Human Rights situation.

If you're going to discount that, how can you justify claiming the existence widespread Russian war crimes from the beginning when so few of them had been subject to formal investigation and have instead been reported by similar bodies? Based on formal investigations alone, only a slack handful of Russians have been convicted.

Crack on, I have popcorn.

Ah, I get it. Nelson would be proud.

A single instance is enough to prove you wrong when you said I had nothing. That I chose not to humour the idle but instead produced one of the often referred-to links immediately a different debater asked ought to tell anyone with an ounce of self reflection quite a bit.

<Whispers>P.S. that's not what a strawman argument is. If you edit quickly, you might just get away with it.<Whispers>

Yes, it was. Not by Dixon of Dock Green but by an impartial body whose sole purpose for being in Ukraine was to monitor the Human Rights situation.

If you're going to discount that, how can you justify claiming the existence widespread Russian war crimes from the beginning when so few of them had been subject to formal investigation and have instead been reported by similar bodies? Based on formal investigations alone, only a slack handful of Russians have been convicted.

Crack on, I have popcorn.
No links then, I asked nicely enough. I have to conclude that you don't have any and are talking oot yer erse.

We're done,

No links then, I asked nicely enough. I have to conclude that you don't have any and are talking oot yer erse.
I figured as much.

"If I ignore it long enough, maybe it'll go away. If it doesn't, I can always deny it's real. It worked for the monster under my bed, after all."

Yup...crack on champ.
Still pondering how refusing to accept impartially investigated allegations puts you in the position of absolving Russian forces in Ukraine even where they've been impartially investigated?

Shot yourself in the foot with that one, old son, and not for the first time. I'm beginning to wonder if you're a centipede.

Still pondering how refusing to accept impartially investigated allegations puts you in the position of absolving Russian forces in Ukraine even where they've been impartially investigated?

Shot yourself in the foot with that one, old son, and not for the first time. I'm beginning to wonder if you're a centipede.
There are cnuts.
Then there are cynical cnuts.
Then there are unpleasant cynical cnuts.
Then there is you.

Then there is you.
Then there are people who're determined to hide their real motives under a veneer of principle and shed that principle the moment it stops them getting their target.

That's you, that is.

Still waiting for those links but don't you worry...keep on...

1655925772993.png

Still waiting for those links but don't you worry...keep on...
I bet you stand at bus stops as bus after bus drives past, tutting and demanding to know why they never turn up.

Still, what more can anyone expect from a guy who'll let Russians off the hook so easily.

I bet you stand at bus stops as bus after bus drives past, tutting and demanding to know why they never turn up.

Still, what more can anyone expect from a guy who'll let Russians off the hook so easily.
Good thread...

Christ on a bike. How big is the nose that came out of?
It's an abalone.

Looks a bit of a ****, smells a bit fishy... Dunno, it just reminded me of someone.

Latest Threads