British Man Injured After He Explodes Firecracker In His...

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Offered without comment.

British Man Injured After He Explodes Firecracker In His Buttocks

November 10, 2006 10:51 a.m. EST

Nidhi Sharma - All Headline News Staff Writer
London, England (AHN) - In a crazy incident, a 22-year-old British soldier, who recently returned from Iraq, suffered internal injuries after he lit a small firecracker that he inserted into his buttocks.

The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident on Sunday in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London during the celebration of Bonfire Night, an event in Brittan.

The celebratory night in Britain is enjoyed with fireworks to commemorate the Guy Fawkes' gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.

The AP quotes Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service as saying that she received a phone call saying the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.

The incident has been recorded on the mobile phones of many of the injured man's friends, which shows him bending with pants down. A white flash is seen as the firecracker explodes.

MOD EDIT - every man and his dog has seen this and posted it endlessly on ARRSE. They were removed. Don't waste the bandwidth posting it again
 
#2
i am beginning to find the amount of coverage this story receives quite disgusting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top