British Man Held In Berlin - Spy at British Embassy?

I bought the Constant Gardner recently after moving house as I wanted to tidy up the flower beds, (Its OK I am not a Raving Puffta, just caught the gardening bug when I was the Mess Gardening Member).

I had to take it back for a refund it was CR8P!!!! No information whatsoever on dealing with green fly and which were the best perennials for a sunny spot.

A load of tosh about a bloke and falling in love.

If I wanted a book about romance I would have brought another Mills and Boon or Barbara Cartland latest, OOPs I think I may have compromised myself!!!! I meant to say Playboy or Razzle.

Now tell me again about these bears.

It's OK, mucker. I came out years ago.
I mean, you either love the poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning or you're unfeeling, knuckle-dragging brute.

I shudder to think what the media would make of my extensive library (int, air power, WWI & Ii, arctic exploration, classical world...) growing collection of German cameras, a large selection of Victorian carpentry tools, some fine silverware and a fridge full of reduced goods from Aldi.
You obviously got to Aldi just before me then - there was sod all left when I got there.

It's OK, mucker. I came out years ago.
I mean, you either love the poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning or you're unfeeling, knuckle-dragging brute.
How vulgar. And just what is sooooo wrong with the poesy of Emily Dickinson

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Has anyone worked out his arrse username yet?
It’s a cross between Himmler(the RAFlink) and Bugsy, who loves the commy bastards.
Perhaps they flat share:???:

I bought the Constant Gardner recently after moving house as I wanted to tidy up the flower beds, (Its OK I am not a Raving Puffta, just caught the gardening bug when I was the Mess Gardening Member).

I had to take it back for a refund it was CR8P!!!! No information whatsoever on dealing with green fly and which were the best perennials for a sunny spot.

A load of tosh about a bloke and falling in love.

If I wanted a book about romance I would have brought another Mills and Boon or Barbara Cartland latest, OOPs I think I may have compromised myself!!!! I meant to say Playboy or Razzle.

Now tell me again about these bears.
This, er, 'gardening' of yours, is it on the level?

TamH70

MIA
If true, it's pathetic what he did... Probably a movie script is in the works: "Walter Density Plug Productions."

I agree with other posts that military and former military mbrs tend to be hounds for memorabilia.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
But what happened to the security guard, did he just vanish ?

But what happened to the security guard, did he just vanish ?
From the Herald

Spy suspect extradition​

• The Herald on Sunday
  • 5 Dec 2021
German authorities say they have received a request from the UK to approve the extradition of a suspected Russian spy who worked at the British Embassy in Berlin.
Brandenburg state prosecutor Marc Boehme confirmed a report that Britain asked for the extradition of David S, a British citizen who was arrested in August.
Federal prosecutors accuse the suspect of having spied for Russia.

Latest Threads