British Man Held In Berlin - Spy at British Embassy?

I bought the Constant Gardner recently after moving house as I wanted to tidy up the flower beds, (Its OK I am not a Raving Puffta, just caught the gardening bug when I was the Mess Gardening Member).

I had to take it back for a refund it was CR8P!!!! No information whatsoever on dealing with green fly and which were the best perennials for a sunny spot.

A load of tosh about a bloke and falling in love.

If I wanted a book about romance I would have brought another Mills and Boon or Barbara Cartland latest, OOPs I think I may have compromised myself!!!! I meant to say Playboy or Razzle.

Now tell me again about these bears.

It's OK, mucker. I came out years ago.
I mean, you either love the poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning or you're unfeeling, knuckle-dragging brute.

I shudder to think what the media would make of my extensive library (int, air power, WWI & Ii, arctic exploration, classical world...) growing collection of German cameras, a large selection of Victorian carpentry tools, some fine silverware and a fridge full of reduced goods from Aldi.
You obviously got to Aldi just before me then - there was sod all left when I got there.

It's OK, mucker. I came out years ago.
I mean, you either love the poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning or you're unfeeling, knuckle-dragging brute.
How vulgar. And just what is sooooo wrong with the poesy of Emily Dickinson

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Has anyone worked out his arrse username yet?
It’s a cross between Himmler(the RAFlink) and Bugsy, who loves the commy bastards.
Perhaps they flat share:???:

I bought the Constant Gardner recently after moving house as I wanted to tidy up the flower beds, (Its OK I am not a Raving Puffta, just caught the gardening bug when I was the Mess Gardening Member).

I had to take it back for a refund it was CR8P!!!! No information whatsoever on dealing with green fly and which were the best perennials for a sunny spot.

A load of tosh about a bloke and falling in love.

If I wanted a book about romance I would have brought another Mills and Boon or Barbara Cartland latest, OOPs I think I may have compromised myself!!!! I meant to say Playboy or Razzle.

Now tell me again about these bears.
This, er, 'gardening' of yours, is it on the level?

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads