British London 2012 Olympians were used as guinea pigs for Special Forces

To whom are they delivering the bundooks?

Nice to see the armed wing of the Avon ladies are going equal opportunity and the bearers are now mzungus.

Truxx

LE

In your own time carry one
Pah that's nothing.

As a BAOR warrior we were routinely exposed to a "wonder drug" that increased performance, made the user stronger and braver and more attractive to wimmin.

Sadly it too induced vomiting(sorry vomiting!) in certain circumstances as well as turning many users into compete c0cks.

Herforder

Choice of champions.

Pah that's nothing.

As a BAOR warrior we were routinely exposed to a "wonder drug" that increased performance, made the user stronger and braver and more attractive to wimmin.

Sadly it too induced vomiting(sorry vomiting!) in certain circumstances as well as turning many users into compete c0cks.

Herforder

Choice of champions.
Other pathogens were available.

Grolsch, Apfelkorn and that giros van by the bahnhof.

Not only Superhumans but immune to just about everything.

Truxx

LE
Other pathogens were available.

Grolsch, Apfelkorn and that giros van by the bahnhof.

Not only Superhumans but immune to just about everything.
I was digging through the cabinet last evening as I fancied some sort of malt and came across an unopened bottle of Apfelkorn. Which I purchased when last serving in Germany 20 plus years ago.

So at some point in the not too distant future look out for reports of superhuman endeavour in the mountains of Cumbria.....

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Pah that's nothing.

Herforder

Choice of champions.
Sadly I was posted to Dortmund that had seven breweries laboratories producing this stuff, how I survived intact is a mystery to me, Hic

Source Daily Mail - hmmmmmm,

I once read a story on their website about someone claiming that they opened a tub of aspirin and the tablets were tiny UFO's. Some guy apparently took some tablets out of the tub, put them on the sink next to a glass of water and the tablets 'took off', hovered about for a little while - then 'made off' through an open window.

Obviously that was totally true, much like their stories about fake moon landings, old war planes being found on the dark side of the moon etc.....so this story posted must also be true.

Daily mail = the adult version of the Beano.

I was digging through the cabinet last evening as I fancied some sort of malt and came across an unopened bottle of Apfelkorn. Which I purchased when last serving in Germany 20 plus years ago.

So at some point in the not too distant future look out for reports of superhuman endeavour in the mountains of Cumbria.....
Oh my. Memories of the Cpls club/mess at Kingsley Barracks Osnabrück in 79/80. Always kept in the freezer and at 50 pfennigs a shot, a good night was guaranteed.

Pah that's nothing.

Herforder

Choice of champions.

Did someone mention Herfy?

The DM, the millenials Sunday Sport.

Latest Threads