British Lions tour to South Africa 2021

Evidently he’s looking at the Kolbe tackle on Murray too.
if any of those others are cited then they should pack up and fcuk off home.

Evidently he’s looking at the Kolbe tackle on Murray too.
if any of those others are cited then they should pack up and fcuk off home.
Ref needs an anatomy lesson. Not sure which bit of Murray’s face and neck constitutes part of his back for the purposes of landing on from a height.

A statement from World Rugby read: "British and Irish Lions player Kyle Sinckler will attend an independent disciplinary hearing after he was cited by Scott Nowland (Australia) for an act of foul play contrary to Law 9.12 (biting) in the second test against South Africa in Cape Town on 31 July, 2021

apparently no additional citings

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
A statement from World Rugby read: "British and Irish Lions player Kyle Sinckler will attend an independent disciplinary hearing after he was cited by Scott Nowland (Australia) for an act of foul play contrary to Law 9.12 (biting) in the second test against South Africa in Cape Town on 31 July, 2021

If he did it, a fair one he deserves citing, but nobody else?

This is hilarious. So after all the moaning and whining from greetin’-faced yarpies all over social media about Itoje and Hogg, they missed the one player who actually gets cited?

I’ve seen the footage and I can’t even tell if it’s Sinckler much less an biting going on. The rejection of the Kolbe and Faf incidents and also this just shows how fcuked up this all is. An utter joke.

Maybe someone who is a ref can explain to me how that little shithead got away with this firstly by O’Keefe and secondly by the TMO, but lastly by the citing commissioner.

Fat POM

War Hero
Maybe someone who is a ref can explain to me how that little shithead got away with this firstly by O’Keefe and secondly by the TMO, but lastly by the citing commissioner.
That does look remarkably like a straight shoulder charge. Then again I'm not the citing bod.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That does look remarkably like a straight shoulder charge. Then again I'm not the citing bod.
TBH, I've never liked the short arsed twat, this was compounded by a dodgy penalty and as the ball was handed over to him, he had the world's biggest shit eating grin on his face, I'd have happily taken a red card to wipe that off. He's like the little runt who wants to be popular at school and needs the bigger guys to back him up.

TBH, I've never liked the short arsed twat, this was compounded by a dodgy penalty and as the ball was handed over to him, he had the world's biggest shit eating grin on his face, I'd have happily taken a red card to wipe that off. He's like the little runt who wants to be popular at school and needs the bigger guys to back him up.
I really get the impression that Tom Curry doesn’t like him.

Fat POM

War Hero
I really get the impression that Tom Curry doesn’t like him.
He's apparently been winding Curry up since the World Cup Final. I think Curry had a dig at him in the first Test.

To be fair, and I rarely am, he's a scrum half and they are nearly all, chippy, annoying little twats who deserve stomping on , if you can catch them.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
He's apparently been winding Curry up since the World Cup Final. I think Curry had a dig at him in the first Test.

To be fair, and I rarely am, he's a scrum half and they are nearly all, chippy, annoying little twats who deserve stomping on , if you can catch them.

Line outs are best to catch the wee twats.
You go round the front on their ball if they are playing it fast off the top.
If you time it right you get man and ball.
If you time it better, ball's gone, his back is to you and the ref is watching the ball as it goes in field.

Allegedly.

Line outs are best to catch the wee twats.
You go round the front on their ball if they are playing it fast off the top.
If you time it right you get man and ball.
If you time it better, ball's gone, his back is to you and the ref is watching the ball as it goes in field.

Allegedly.
Explained to me many moons ago the subtle difference of being on the pitch and knowing the laws…… and knowing how to “play the game”.

British and Irish Lions: Williams; Adams, Henshaw, Aki, Van der Merwe; Biggar, Price; Jones, Owens, Furlong, Itoje, A Wyn Jones (c), Lawes, Curry, Conan

Replacements: Cowan-Dickie, Vunipola, Sinckler, Beard, Simmonds, Murray, Russell, Daly

ETA I would like to offer my congratulations to our South African brethren for a series win, well done guys.

Last edited:
Gats not big on sentiment, Hogg, Watson, Faz and Taulupe F out of the 23 altogether.

Russell and Simmonds on the bench means he prepared to chase the game if the Lions go behind.

After last week I cant see the Boks losing this one. You cant take the Boks on at their own game and have much hope of winning and if you chuck it around the blitz defence will get you.

Either Mostert goes to 6 to replace Pieter-Steph du Toit and Lood comes into the row, or Vermeulen comes in at 8 with Wiese to 6. Neither is looking particularly appealing but the first option would be the set up that ran the Lions ragged in the second half last Saturday.

Latest Threads