British Humour???

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Phil306, Nov 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. THAT WAS FUNNY AS FCUK !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
  2. Im still laughing !!! thanks for that ! :D
  3. OMG that is vile.........fecking funny all the same! :lol:
  4. God bless the British way!

Are they ex Tankies, Engineers or Reccy Mechs??? (Or should they be honorary Tankies, Engineers or Reccy Mechs ):D

I'm off for a couple of pints!

5. that's fcuking amazing haha
  6. Gotta be Para's..
  7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

It seems that the participants are welsh. 'Nuff said.
  8. Nahhh !!! They are just a bunch of Welsh tw@ts going by the name of dirty sanchez. The little fcuker throwing up in the bin is called pancho. He looks like hes got the face you,ll never tire of punching !! Just some sheep sh@ggin rip off of Jackass.!!!!

Regards LT.
  9. It's from an MTV (UK- heavily edited in Spamland for obvious reasons, even the name) show called Dirty Sanchez and it makes Jackass look like the Royal Shakespeare Company. Three of the guys are from Newport, one is a Londoner. They're basically skater chavs, but as you can clearly see, there's a squaddie in each of them somewhere.
  10. Their first two series are on DVD by the way if anyone is looking for Christmas presents for the in-laws. They're funny as fcuk. Series 2, Jobs for the Boyos, has them spending time with the army.
  11. oh man that is sick, i nearly threw up myself.
  12. Dirty Sanchez....the boys still proving they are miles better than Jackass lol. Feckin brill they are.
  13. the wee guy in the baseball cap is also one of the "pain men" who were on some channel 4 pish recently... hurting each other really badly. vile, disgusting, hilarious