British girl wins Miss Teen World

Nice to see!
'Amy Jackson, 16, was crowned in Houston, Texas on Saturday.
She has now returned home to Knowsley, Liverpool to celebrate with friends and family.'
She said: "I really thought I had not made the final five, but then I went on to take the title. I was completely shocked and so happy."
And for the more discerning arrser more info here..
Link to firm bodied swimsuited........... :p :p :p :p :p :p

I clicked the link and noticed some bird who was voted 'most popular girl in the world'. How do they work that out then? Does she have more friends on Facebook than the others or something?

Around these parts there are local show days where they have a dog show for kids with their pets, they have prizes for waggiest tail and sparkliest eyes. This is just like that, so it is...
You have to laugh because the blonde with the big tits is Miss Intelligence, or is that misintelligence? Is that a word? Here she is:

I am thinking of entering the "Mr Handsome Worldwide" competition though, there's bound to be a "speshul section" for slightly ugly fat blerks... :D

I wonder if there's a waggiest tail competition. :twisted:

mr glitter is looking to judge the pre-teen competition

Even in my old age (cough cough wheez!) I can do better.

Me thinks it all boils down to who can polish the biggest knob. Or flick the best bean.

Oh! To be a judge in one of these meaningless contests!

jarrod248,

Sore loser, aren't we? Better luck next year. Just remember to shave.

Bad spellers of the world: Untie!!

Come on lads, she is a honey......

She is just going to spoil it by opening her scouse gob.

the_guru said:
Come on lads, she is a honey......

She is just going to spoil it by opening her scouse gob.
Miss Teen World 2009?
2009?
WTF?

Are they in some kind of time warp then? Because last time I looked it was still 2008 and will be for at least 4 months yet.

She's a scouser probably been noshing for a rock or two for years, thinking about it her sperm count is probably higher than most of us ;)