British girl filmed smoking 24 blokes in two minutes.

Well, blow me!

In a post alongside the original video, a user called Pajar Racos said: 'The area continues to invent ways to attract more and more young and this year has introduced a new trend in the local bars.

'It is "mamading". A practice that leads women into a contest in which they perform sex acts on the men in the bar in minimal time.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679321/Mayor-demands-police-investigation-British-girl-filmed-performing-sex-act-24-men-two-minutes-win-3euro-bottle-Cava-Magaluf-bar.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Last edited:
D

Djelli Beybii

Someone fire up the ARRSE Herc...anyone fancy a weekend in the sun.

Smoking? Can you call it that when you don't inhale?

Three euros divided by 24 = approx 10p per gobble.

Mind you, you only have 8 secs to get your load off.

Last edited:

hank

War Hero
"Fellow Twitter user Orla Doherty"? Now, that is a weak anagram.

On Facebook and Twitter, users have reacted angrily to the video, branding it 'sick', 'disgusting' and 'really depressing'.
Sick and depressing that consenting adults should be allowed to do what they like with each other behind closed doors? Somebody start a petition to ban people from having fun and not hurting anybody.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Does she actually gobble them to completion? If she does, she must give the World's best BJs.

If not, then 24 isn't very many cocks to get in her mouth in the time.

Any links? I want to be er... sick and disgusted...
The search terms you're looking for are in the opening post. I suspect that you'll be more disappointed than sick and disgusted.

Looks alright to me. I'd buy her a bottle of Cava.
At 3€ per bottle, that'd put her wages at over £2000 per hour. You'd be better off at Angie's Bar in Nicosia. If it's still there.

Well, blow me!

In a post alongside the original video, a user called Pajar Racos said: 'The area continues to invent ways to attract more and more young and this year has introduced a new trend in the local bars.

'It is "mamading". A practice that leads women into a contest in which they perform sex acts on the men in the bar in minimal time.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679321/Mayor-demands-police-investigation-British-girl-filmed-performing-sex-act-24-men-two-minutes-win-3euro-bottle-Cava-Magaluf-bar.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Fuck, is that a Daily Mail link you posted?

Talking of 'smoking'.

Never mind, I won't. Very sensitive guy that I knew, got very huffy about talking about 'smoking'.

So honed in to the homosexual experience.

I'm a bit confused about what I can and can't say here.

Obviously he was gay. Well, to everyone but himself.

He wasn't a guy you would want to say the wrong thing to. His brother was gay. Which did not make things easier. Look, he was a hard bastard, but, I don't know, he loved women, but I think the time he did in Canadian Jail, bent his mind a bit.

What the fuck, as they say.

British women are a disgrace. They are good fun for a while. But..

Fuck, I've just realised, I have nothing to add to this conversation.

Now, would be a good time to shut up I suppose.

Nearly forgot:

:)

For research purposes only. Here's the link.
I suspect that you're going to get a smacked bottom...

Rule 3. Well, one of the Rule 3s. There are a few of them.

Last edited:

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Jarrod, can she pass on any diseases of the willy by doing this?

(Asked in his medical capacity, not as someone on the other bus).

Latest Threads