• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity toWin £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

British gay rights campaigner arrested in Moscow

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6695913.stm

Two West European MPs and a Russian gay rights leader have been arrested in Moscow, as violence broke out at a banned protest by gay rights activists.
Anti-homosexual protesters threw kicks, punches and eggs at the gay rights group, chanting "Moscow is not Sodom".

The gay rights demonstrators were trying to deliver a petition to the mayor of Moscow, demanding the right to stage public marches.

MPs from Germany and Italy were reportedly among those arrested.

Veteran British gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell was arrested, along with the leader of GayRussia, Nikolai Alexeyev.

Mr Tatchell was punched in the face before being detained.

Italian MEP Marco Cappato was kicked by an anti-gay rights protester and then arrested when he demanded police protection.

Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov has called homosexuality "satanic" and says he will never allow gay rights parades in Russia's capital.
What do you think about it?

Addenuf said:
Go on - I bet you all defend this now wont you

hypocrits
You are a complete tool arent you ADDENUF and after 12 posts looking an odds on favourite to get an o2 badge after your other posts today. Are you unsure of your sexuality or something.

I see one half of Right said Fred got a kicking aswell. :D

I think he could be f*cked!!!!! :D

...course if he gets back..alive..we won't hear the end of his "ordeal". :roll:

Ill_Fitting_Lightweights said:
The_IRON said:
Addenuf said:

hypocrits
Are you unsure of your sexuality or something.
How about you? Would you bum that Legs he/she creature? Would you prefer to have a go before it got it's nob lopped off?
No Im a happily married man with three wonderful kids who is happy with his sexuality and wouldnt want to go with another man or woman. I also respect other peoples lives and if somebody wants to do something to themselves its up to them until it is going to do something harmful to me or my family. Has Legs done anything to harm you, if so you can have a go. Addenuf has come on here today and give detremental comments about all of the ARRSERS like the comment above.

There's freedom of speech, and there's taking the p1ss, please keep him Sergey. How about Blair as double or quits?

Its alright everybody if we lose we still wont allow him back, bit like the Russian's wont allow a suspect to be sent to UK for questioning. :twisted:

jarrod248 said:
Ill_Fitting_Lightweights said:
The_IRON said:
Addenuf said:

hypocrits
Are you unsure of your sexuality or something.
How about you? Would you bum that Legs he/she creature? Would you prefer to have a go before it got it's nob lopped off?
Did you read this ?
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=5375.html

I suggest you do so and be a good chap.
Yes and your point is what exactly? Now stop being so patronising you jumped up turd and get back in your box.

Really! Some people. Anyone would think you wanted a ride on the Kai-thai moped too.

Found the TV pics etc... to be rather funny - Wrong said Fred bloke gets a good pummeling - and not in the fudge hole!!

But this is wholly an unacceptable way to deal with this type of demo.
And also a totally unacceptable way to try to protest...

Russian Orthodoxy is Popery gone mad.... as near to Islamic Fundamentalism as you can get in Christianity.

mark1234 said:
Now now, stay on message people.

I've led a sheltered life Mark. What the hell's your Diversity Reacharound poster all about?

Normally, I say live and let live but, in Tatchell's case, I'm happy to make an exception. He gives such a bad impression of gay folks that I'm tempted to get back in the closet - and I'm not even gay!

Regarding his kicking, I haven't laughed so much since, let me think ..........., since the last time he got a kicking while trying to arrest Robert Mugabe. He would be well advised to remember the words of a wise Indian guru:-

'If you sit under an elephant's arrse, you deserve what will happen to you'.

Hopefully, he'll get 20 years in a gulag surrounded by shaven headed, muscular blokes who haven't seen a woman for years and who have nothing to do all day except work out in the prison gym. That'll teach him.