British Female Infantry Battalion Selection Course

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nastyberganchafe, Jul 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw a thread on joining up regarding females undertaking p-company and thought, WHAT A WASTE!!!

All female fighting battalions are the way forward and must be a serious cosideration for both gender equality and for the fighting spirit that birds, sorry, equal partners, display on the average night out down Ritzy's these days.

So sod the log race et al and lets get the MOD to design a female specific selection course.

For example my doris moves faster wearing high heels. Perhaps a 10 miler in Jimmy Choo's would motivate?

Serious suggestions only please. :wink:

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Indeed 8)

3. Sod carrying jerry cans for selection. Shopping bags are the way forward.

4. 4 Battalions, with synchronised PMT so that the spearhead battalion is always suffering from a blob strop.

The drop them on The Taliban.

5. Have you not heard of human rights? :p

6. Whose?

7. Fuck that for a game of soldiers, a battalion of hormonal pre-menstrual women would kick the arrse of anyone who gets in their way, they'll be unstoppable!!! 8O 8O 8O

8. But easily diverted from the Main Effort by the enemy strategically deploying a large Dairy Milk.

9. I am sure the Geneva convention would have something to say about that... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. I feel sorry for any poor bloke attached to them form the RLC or AGC!

11. The problem being that the 1st Women's Battalion of the Light Offensive Brigade (or 1 BLOB Regt for short) are easily led beasts. If Terry* were to strategically site a row of shoe shops across Helmand*, Our Girls may never taste conflict.

*Insert other enemies/regions as appropriate

12. Some of them would have no problem in caming up though.
    It was made by max factor. 8O

13. Word has it that if enough of us live together for enough time, we synchronise naturally so that one should be easy enough!! Add in the pain from aforementioned 10 miler in Jimmy Choos (you have no idea...except maybe you Legs...or Halo) and its a winner on the agression front!!

Having said that, cam cream is a fucker for causing zits, so we'd need our own. Estee Lauder could probably cobble something up from their 'discontinued varied shades of baby poo and cat sick green'

14. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

just tell them the Taliban all said that yes, their bum *did* look big in that.

then retire to a safe distance... ;)

15. And if your avitar was not enough to turn me gay, you had to post that!